How can I promote my youtube channel?

A great YouTube channel starts with great SEO. And great SEO starts with understanding what users are searching for. People don’t just look for videos on YouTube; they use Google too. And Google now prioritizes video over other content for many searches. There’s no set rule for which keywords will help your YouTube video rank well. But a bit of reverse engineering can go a long way. Here’s how to find a Google-friendly keyword for any video: Identify possible keywords with a tool like the Google Ads Keyword Planner. Google one of your options. Analyze the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) for each keyword. Are the top-ranking results videos or written content? Tweak your keyword and try again. Try adding words like “How to” or “Tutorial” if you’re having trouble finding keywords with video results. Choose a keyword that prioritizes video and suits your content.

2 Respuestas

Respuesta

Previously I thought YouTube was a boring and silly app for kids before I found there local celebrities using all the editing tools at full capacity. They produce good content. I decided to try it myself. I don't reach their level of course, but once I decided to use this source https://top4smm.com/buy-youtube-views to order new views. Click here to see the page where I'm going to buy them. Perhaps you too will find it useful.

Respuesta

Thank you for this post because I really need help with promotion of my Youtube channel. I think anybody has some ideas for me in order to help me to gain more money form this social media. 

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas