How can I promote my youtube channel?

A great YouTube channel starts with great SEO. And great SEO starts with understanding what users are searching for. People don’t just look for videos on YouTube; they use Google too. And Google now prioritizes video over other content for many searches. There’s no set rule for which keywords will help your YouTube video rank well. But a bit of reverse engineering can go a long way. Here’s how to find a Google-friendly keyword for any video: Identify possible keywords with a tool like the Google Ads Keyword Planner. Google one of your options. Analyze the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) for each keyword. Are the top-ranking results videos or written content? Tweak your keyword and try again. Try adding words like “How to” or “Tutorial” if you’re having trouble finding keywords with video results. Choose a keyword that prioritizes video and suits your content.

2 respuestas

Respuesta

Thank you for this post because I really need help with promotion of my Youtube channel. I think anybody has some ideas for me in order to help me to gain more money form this social media. 

Respuesta

Previously I thought YouTube was a boring and silly app for kids before I found there local celebrities using all the editing tools at full capacity. They produce good content. I decided to try it myself. I don't reach their level of course, but once I decided to use this source https://top4smm.com/buy-youtube-views to order new views. Click here to see the page where I'm going to buy them. Perhaps you too will find it useful.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas