Mis ojos cuando nací eran grises después azules después verde intenso se fueron oscureciendo asta ser verde en los costados

Bueno al final mis ojos quedaron con caramelo en el centro con verde en los costados y en la oscuridad se ven marrones con una partesita verde y quiero saber si después van a ser más claros o oscuros mi mamá tiene los ojos naranjas oscuro y mi papa marrones creo mi abuela verdes y mi abuelo marrones.

5 Respuestas

Respuesta

A los 18 a 20 años se estabiliza el color del iris, y se agregan algunos colores en la periferia en la edad muy madura.

pero es que quiero saber de que color van a ser aproximadamente

Te di a entender sobre que si tienes 20 años estas en el color final de la evolución del color. Una respuesta más exacta, solo Dios esta en condiciones de brindártela

Cariños

Respuesta

Explore your imaginations more. You will get an idea 9Apps.

Respuesta

Exposure to light causes your body to produce more melanin. Even if your eye color has set, your eye color could slightly change if you expose your eyes to more sunlight. As a result, your eyes might appear a darker shade of brown, blue, green, or gray, depending on your current eye color. shareit app vidmate

Respuesta

Blue eyes have a low level of pigment present in the iris. ... And they may appear to “change color” from gray to blue to green depending on clothing, lighting, and mood (which may change the size of the pupil, compressing the colors of the iris). get-vidmate.com instasave.onl

Respuesta

I gave you to understand that if you are 20 years old you are in the final color of the color evolution.

Well in the end my eyes were left with caramel in the center with green on the sides and in the dark they look brown with a green part and I want to know if they will be lighter or darker later my mom has dark orange eyes and my dad brown I think my grandmother is green and my grandfather is brown.

Well in the end f95zone my eyes were left with caramel in the center with green on the sides and in the dark they look brown with a green part and I want to know if they will be lighter or darker later my mom has dark orange eyes and my dad brown I uwatch think my grandmother is green and my grandfather is brown.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas