How do you get an ulzzang look?

• Enlarge eyes contact lenses (choose in natural selection, material needs to be silicone Hydrogel, and yearly disposable)
  • then you will need some basic (pink blush, lengthening mascara, eyelash curler, eyeshadow that mainly consist of pink and brown tones, two lip sticks one a light pink color second a full red, and lastly sunscreen for foundation it naturally makes you look whiter for the uzzlang look)

5 respuestas

Respuesta

Hi, as far as I know this term was borrowed from Korean and can be interpreted as "the best face." The idea behind the concept of ulzzang is to make the most out of your appearance and to look your utmost best in pictures. As you may guess, it's not only about face and makeup. So, for more details simply follow the link

Respuesta

Ulzzang is a term commonly used in South Korea to describe “pretty face”, “best face”. This term is used to describe popular models in social media with ideal facial features (to be precise, what is considered to be ideal according to Korean beauty standards).

Respuesta

I have extremely big passion for everything that is connected with fashion, because I like to look great and eye-catching. I always follow some useful websites, such as TheYou com that provide my every day with new ideas and inspiration.

Respuesta

I was always very attentive to photographs, trying to look perfect in them. To do this, use various cosmetics. And it turns out there are some tips https://www.malemodelscene.net/photography/make-your-modeling-photos-stand-out/ that help make your photos more noticeable. Now I use them all the time.

Respuesta

this is insane

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas