How to light the pilot light on Cointra Godesia cl-13

It is difficult to light the pilot light. I do not have the instruction manual.

The pilot light goes out when we have a shower!

Please help!

Respuesta

20 respuestas más de otros expertos

Respuesta

Sorry for my English, is not an hight level my main laguage is spanish.

¿Do you have problems to begin to flame the pilot when you push the start button or the flame start ok but turn off when you open water?

Thank you, your English is very good!

The ignition button will not work, we use a lighter (that we use for candles), but it takes many times before it lights. The unit is new, so it should work properly.

The gas cuts off when the shower is being used, which is horrible! - any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers

Celia

Is more or less normal to use a lighter for ignition, some time you must press ignition button 15 or 20 times before it work, so many people use the lighter...

The gas cuts off in the shower because this model need 3 liters/min to start and keep the flame when you mix hot water and cool water in the shower many times use less than 3 liters, The solution is turn the flame power control to the minimun flame position and the second control turned on the right (clockwise).

With this solution the water is less hot and you need to use more liters in the shower.

I hope you solve your probles if you need more help please ask me.

Best regards.

Respuesta

fantastic idea this site.thanks for sharing these information with all of us

Respuesta
Respuesta

If there are many sad stories, share it with the people you trust. Sharing helps people get closer together and you also relieve some of that sadness.

gun mayhem redux

Respuesta

That's good. Thank you a lot abcya

Respuesta

Download the instructions manual and learn how to light on. Kannada status video is the best way to impress kannada girl.

Respuesta

Dissertation Help Online is one of the company giving help in students of career.

Respuesta

Students find Nursing Assignment Writing Services as being of great assistance since they are able to seek our custom nursing research writing services and nursing homework assignment help services on time.

Respuesta

¿What is childrens day?

Childrens day express indian culture to 14th November is being celebrated as children’s day or Bal Diwas whatsapp status video download

New gaming blog post desi gamers free fire, Once Again… So today I am going to play with Random Players desi gamers free fire

Respuesta

We should we expert at our work there should not be any other one except us

Call Girls in Delhi 

Delhi Call Girls 

Call Girls in Delhi 

Respuesta

I have read your blog, it was very helpful for me. I want to say thank you to you. I have bookmarked your website to read more new articles from you. Thank you,

Little Alchemy

Respuesta
Respuesta

Thanks for sharing  STATUS this information is great and useful Whatsapp Status Video Download

Respuesta

Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Your post was good and the information that you giving in your post, that was really cool. I like it very much. Get best Dubai App Development service of app development you visit here site for more info.

Respuesta

A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I am glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing! wheel spinner

Respuesta

I thought it was going to be some exhausting old post, however it truly made up for my time. I will present a connection on this page on my web journal. I always like that type of posts. Thanks for sharing. Get best Freelance Jobs in Dubai provide good services visit here site for more info.

Respuesta

I am impressed by your post. It contains very informative data and i gain a lot information from it. It is very useful for me. Thanks for sharing and keep on sharing that type of posts. It is brilliant blog. I like the way you express information to us. It is very useful for me. You are doing great job and thanks for sharing. Get best SEO Company Dubai service of marketing you visit here site for more info.

Respuesta

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful information. https://letslearnirish.com/

Respuesta

Here all features are totally unlocked and unlimited.  8th Class Result 2023

Respuesta

lol beans I have seen some great stuff here. Worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Your work is truly appreciated around the clock and the globe.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas