Web.Show_Document

Deseo saber si existe la posibilidad de esconder la barra de direcciones del explorer que abre esta función, es decir, estoy utilizando el Web. Show_Document desde forms 6i para abrir un reporte en la web, pero resulta que explorer que abre esta función muestra en la barra de direcciones una serie de parametros que no deseo que el usuario vea, por favor si existe alguna solución le estae agradecido. Chao...

30 respuestas

Respuesta
A quie estan estas notas que puedes explotar en http://metalink.oracle.com
[NOTE:1064149.6] HOW TO USE THE SHOW_DOCUMENT VARIABLE [NOTE:1015654.102] PASSING DYNAMIC VALUES TO WEB.SHOW_DOCUMEN
entre otraespero que te sirvan!!!
Suerte
Bye!
Atte
Daniel..
Y no olvides valorar las preguntas si consigues la solucion!
Bye
Suerte nuevamente!
Tambien te sugiero otras formas de ejecutar los reportes
How to Run Reports From Forms 9i Using RUN_REPORT_OBJECT
Verifica estas otras documentaciones en metalink!
Displayed below are the messages of the selected thread.
Thread Status: Closed
Subject: running reports on the web
Running reports on the web
In the Client/Server Environment Application runs Reports using Run_Product. Query takes values from User Parameters pointed in the Parameter Form. I need to run these Reports on the Web. If I will create regular form instead of Parameter Form to send Parameters into the Report Query, what kind of Variables (or something else) I can use, if Reports can not read Global Variables.
Stanley
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re : running reports on the web
Stanley,
In your Form you can create a canvas which looks like the
standard Parameter Form in the Report and then use one of
the methods mentioned in the following documents to pass
the parameters :
You can also use a record group to pass the parameters.
How to use a parameter list to pass parameters in Oracle Forms
How to Pass Parameters from Forms to Reports
HOW TO PASS MORE THAN ONE PARAMETER FROM FORM TO REPORT
With run_report_object :
Is it possible to pass parameter list using run_report_object
How to Pass Multiple Parameters to a Report Using run_report_object
PASSING A RECORD GROUP TO REPORTS USING RUN_REPORT_OBJECT
Alternately you can show your parameter form on web by using
the web.show_document built-in and then pass the parameter
paramform=yes to it. For ex:
WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT('http://your_web_server/dev60cgi/rwcgi60.exe?server=Repserver6i&report=emp.rdf&userid=scott/tiger@your_connect_string&destype=cache&desformat=HTML&paramform=yes');
Abhijith
Aqui te va este otro!
Subject: WEB. SHOW_DOCUMENT - repeat focus to original browser
WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT - repeat focus to original browser
I call the Web.Show_Document built-in from the helps in my application (main menu, forms, etc.). The first time help is accessed I would like it to come up how SHOW_DOCUMENT works with target set to ?_blank?. Any time after that I want it to reopen it in that browser. The way it is working now, is when I select help again if target = ?_blank? a new browser is open. If anything else (?_self?, ?_parent?, ?_top?) it opens it up in the application browser.
¿How can I get it to reopen in the original help browser? I need to change the focus to that browser window (the help browser window) every time help is accessed, if it's open already.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re : WEB. SHOW_DOCUMENT - repeat focus to original browser
Hello,
I guess you need to have Javascript .
Ex:
web.show(call a HTML page)
this HTML page should redirect to the parent window with the
URL .
we haven't tried this , however this should work.
With Regards
Harish Petkar
Oracle Developer Support Analyst.
Subject: Using web.show_document, ¿How do I hide the Address and menu bars?
Using web.show_document, how do I hide the Address and menu bars?
I am calling web reports from web forms using web. Show_document and displaying them in PDF format.
¿How do I open the browser window without the Address and Menu bars at the top?
Thanks,
Todd
Subject: Re : Using web.show_document, ¿How do I hide the Address and menu bars?
Hi Todd
Using Javascript you should be able to do this. There is no direct
way to do this using Reports.
Best Regards
Srinivasan A K
Oracle Support Services.
Subject: Re : Using web.show_document, ¿How do I hide the Address and menu bars?
I'm good with javascript, but if web. Show_document creates the web page, ¿how do I then incorporate Javascript? Or is there a way to use javascript in web.show_document.
Thanks,
Todd
Hi Todd
I am not a Javascript expert. You can try embedding html tags in
Report module property(Before Report Value) and I am not sure while
loading whether you can change the properties of the loaded window.
Best Regards
Srinivasan A K
Oracle Support Services.
You can't use javascript to size or remove menu-bars. A html-window can't change its own appearance properties. Only the parent window can. In this case THE PARENT WINDOW IS FORMS...
web.show_document should have a third argument, where you are able to specify the window properties... Hope this feature comes SOON from Oracle...
-Jens Overby
Subject: Multiple Run_product and web. Showdocument
Multiple Run_product and web. Showdocument
HI,
I use Run_product and Run_report_object in my Forms 6i release 3 to run report and then show the report to user by web.show_document. And user can select multiple reports and run them at the same time. The form will run and show one report and than run and show the next one.
However, all reports popup on user's IE broswer at the same time, may be 10 reports, but each report usually takes a few seconds to be run. So I think may be all Web. Show_document requests are queue up and run when the control return to the user.
This raises a problem that too many broswer popup at the same time with the Acrobat reader plug-in. Some Acrobat reader plug-in show internal errors for that. Pressing refresh on broswer can reload the report but user don't like that. I use Acrobat reader 4 and 3.
¿Is that a bug or what?
Please help.
Tommy
Subject: Re : Multiple Run_product and web. Showdocument
Hi Tommy,
I have tried to simulate the problem here on IE 5.5 and Acrobat Reader 4 and it is working fine. Please specify exactly what error Acrobat Reader is giving and whether you are using Acrobat Reader 3.0 or 4.0.
In Acrobat 3.0 there are certain problems when the no. of PDF files open exceed a certain limit. For that you need to -
1. Exit from Acrobat Reader.
2. Make a backup copy of the Acroread.ini, which is in the Windows folder.
3. Open the original Acroread.ini file in a text editing application that can save in text-only format (e.g., WordPad, Microsoft Word).
4. Locate the Maxopendoc line, then do one of the following:
- Delete the Maxopendoc line. Doing this enables Acrobat to open as
many PDF files as memory allows.
- Increase the number of PDF files Acrobat Reader can open at once
by changing the value specified for the Maxopendoc line to a number greater than ten. For example, change the line to read:
Maxopendoc=20
Or simply upgrade to Acrobat 4.0.
Please give us the exact error in acrobat and also the version of IE you are using so we can investigate your problem further.
Regards,
Monica Samuel
Thanks for your info.
But actually I found this problem happen more frequently on Acrobat 4 than 3. And the Acrobat 'internal error' or blank page problems are happen from time to time, not always.
¿And is there any infomation on the delay between each report? There should be a few seconds between the reports but they just all popup at the same time. Are the web. ¿Show_document requests queue up and fire when control return to the user?
Thanks,
Tommy
Hi Tommy,
¿Do the reports which result in blank pages have parameter forms? ¿What is the version of Internet Explorer that you are using?
There is a problem matching your description which occurs in the combination of IE 5.0 and Acrobat Reader 4.0.
For information on this please read the following note -
Blank page displays instead of PDF output in IE5
This note also explains how web.show_document works.
Regards,
Monica Samuel
I think my case is not the same as the doc described.
We user run_product or run_report_object to run the report to pdf file. And then use web. Show_document to make Web client download the generated pdf file. So, for printing 5 reports, there should be 5 run_product with web.show_document in between.
However, the result seems that all 5 web.show_document fire after 5 run_product. And Acrobat internal error occur if a few Acrobat Readers open at the same time.
And sometime (not all the times), pdf with blank page or not complete on IE. Pressing refresh to reload the pdf file(not run report) again is OK. The same pdf file on server is always OK.
Regards,
Tommy
Hi Tommy,
Web. Show_document will display the report as soon as the result is available in the cache in the server.
Run_product does queue up the reports in the reports background engine running in the middle tier. In this case also there is no significant delay between display of the reports unless the report is really long running.
Using run_product in web environment however is not recommended because of number of issues.
I have been unable to reproduce your problem using run_product also.
As asked earlier please specify the version of IE you are using and whether you are using and also if your reports have parameter forms.
Regards,
Monica Samuel
OSS
Subject: RUN_REPORT_OBJECT vs WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT
RUN_REPORT_OBJECT vs WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT
We are upgrading from forms 4.5/Reports 2.5 to Dev6i, with OAS4.0.8.2
Obviously, we used to call reports via RUN_PRODUCT. With RUN_PRODUCT, there was parameter_list, parameter form, preview, and asynchronous support. I have not been able to find a good document outlining exactly how/what needs to be done to achieve the same functionality in 6i, so I will post some questions to try and answer that. Please forgive me if I just haven't looked in the right place! ;0)
I know I cannot get a parameter form via RUN_PRODUCT anymore, can I still get the report to show in the Previewer in 6i with RUN_PRODUCT?
Can RUN_REPORT_OBJECT display a parameter form?
Can RUN_REPORT_OBJECT display to the Previewer, or do I have to send report to CACHE and then display with WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT?
If I do not use RUN_REPORT_OBJECT, but send a URL to WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT instead, can it show a parameter form?
Can WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT display to the Previewer?
With WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT, is there any other option for the connect string besides hard-coding it in the URL?
Thanks very much for your help!
Subject: Re : RUN_REPORT_OBJECT vs WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT
Hi
>Can RUN_REPORT_OBJECT display a parameter form?
In web environment, it is not possible.
>Can RUN_REPORT_OBJECT display to the Previewer, or do I have to send
>report to CACHE and then display with WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT?
If you are not submitting the report to reports server (setting the
property in the report object or programmatically setting), then
it is possible. If you are submitting to a reports server then no.
>If I do not use RUN_REPORT_OBJECT, but send a URL to
>WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT instead, can it show a parameter form?
Yes. You have to pass "paramform=html" parameter in the URL.
>Can WEB. ¿SHOW_DOCUMENT display to the Previewer?
No. Screen and Preview are not valid destination. You can send it
to cache.
>With WEB. SHOW_DOCUMENT, is there any other option for the connect
>¿string besides hard-coding it in the URL?
You can set TWO_TASK environment variable (in case of UNIX env) or
LOCAL variable in the registry (in case of Windows).
Best Regards
Srinivasan A K
Oracle Support Services.
espero que te sirvan de algo!
suerte!!!
Respuesta

Alight Motion APK is an application to create Graphics, Visual effects and as well as animation on your smartphone. Download and use it on your device. top follow | insta up apk

Respuesta

This blog is really amazing and very helpful for us. thanks a lot for sharing with Philadelphia Princess Diana Eagles Jacket

Respuesta

Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items. subway surfers

Respuesta

Please treat each other well. Everybody has difficulties that we have to overcome, do not know later but how to live each day happily.

scary maze game

Respuesta

I kneel on the bed and lean down to swipe my tongue along Erin's shaft. The taste of my wife's pussy is still fresh and encourages me. I slide my lips around her shaft and lick her cockhead. I'm not able to take more than a few inches, but I try. Erin tangles her fingers in my hair and pushes my head down onto her cock.
"Look at me when you suck my cock," she commands.
I look up and see Alex sucking on Erin's tits and getting ready to straddle her face. Alex drops her pussy over Erin's lips, and she sucks Alex's labia into her mouth. I try and focus on what I like done to me when I have my cock sucked, and try to do the same to Erin. She moans as she eats Alex's pussy. Erin's hips buck, pushing her cock deeper into my mouth, and her cock pulses. It's an interesting feeling, and I want her to do it again, so I commit my lips and tongue to her more earnestly. Her cock pulses again dick tube .
"I'm going to come," Erin says.
I've tasted my cum before but never anyone else's. I have no idea if it will be the same or not, so I see if I can get her to come. I cradle her balls in my hand and gently squeeze as I suck on her hard cock. She comes. It's the strangest sensation I've ever felt. Her cum is warm and slippery. It's salty and gooey. It coats my mouth and tongue, and I can't help but swallow some of it. I pull off her shaft and finagle my way to my wife and sit up so I can kiss her. I push some of Erin's cum into her mouth, and her tongue greedily darts down my throat as she tries to get as much cum from me as she can.

https://theadultcams.com 

Respuesta

Yes, I have several solutions. I ran into a similar problem about two years ago when I was developing my first site using forms, and the Web. Show_Document component has some drawbacks that translate into what you describe. The solution was found on YouTube, there are about a dozen videos on the topic of hiding transmitted parameters in the address bar when using this component. There are many such videos and usually each of them has at least 13 thousand views! I am sure this is because their authors use https://soclikes.com/ services to buy views.

Respuesta

I think if you already know how to fix this problem you must make the video about it. You could upload it on your tiktok profile. I think it would get many views, but if not you can read on this site https://www.truegossiper.com/tiktok-views-and-their-high-efficiency-in-promotion-why-you-need-to-buy-them-right-now/ how to get views

Respuesta

Here is how you can downlload best movies and TV shows for free.

https://www.vpnhelpers.com/best-free-movies-and-tv-shows-torrent-sites/

Respuesta

Here is how you can watch IPL outside UAE.

https://www.thesoftpot.com/watch-ipl-live-outside-uae/ 

Respuesta

Yes, I have several solutions. I ran into a similar problem about two years ago when I was developing my first site using forms, and the Web. Show_Document component has some drawbacks that translate into what you describe. The solution was found on YouTube, there are about a dozen videos on the topic of hiding transmitted parameters in the address bar when using this component. And the authors of this videos are always use the services of https://viplikes.net/buy-youtube-views to quickly increase the number of views.

Respuesta

Sim, tenho várias soluções. Eu tive um problema semelhante há cerca de dois anos, quando estava desenvolvendo meu primeiro site usando formulários e a web. O componente Show_Document tem algumas desvantagens que se traduzem no que você descreve. A solução foi encontrada no YouTube, há cerca de uma dezena de vídeos sobre o tema de ocultar parâmetros transmitidos na barra de endereço ao usar este componente. E os autores destes vídeos utilizam sempre os serviços de https://viplikes.pt/ para aumentar rapidamente o número de visualizações.

Respuesta

Yes, this is a very big issue I also faced this issue but now it's fixed now, I share a lot about this problem on youtube I found a video by AlexDev you can also watch this video I hope it will work, can any do my nursing assignment because I'm busy at an international conference.

Respuesta

Thank you for providing this interesting and interesting topic information. I will regularly update your next posts. poppy playtime

Respuesta

Very informative post I really like it. Happy to hear about it more. Brown Gap Sweatshirt

Respuesta

Oh, so nice blog, I read till the start, I learn some amazing ideas after reading such wonderful blog. Thank the author for sharing with Maverick Costume.

Respuesta
Respuesta

Overall, top gun jackets will never go out of style. The year 2022 was all about the leather jacket. This trend will continue through 2022, but patterned and vintage shorts are also popular. Top Gun Jacket should be light and colourful. Choose a patterned shirt and combine it with a pair of plain shorts to draw attention to the shirt. Accessorize with a leather jacket.

Respuesta

Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference. The Sandman Dream Coat

Respuesta

Oh, such a nice blog; I read it all the way through and learned some amazing ideas from it. Thank you to the author for sharing.Christmas Sale

Respuesta

Thank you for providing such useful information. For me, this is quite beneficial and practical. Thanks for your amazing blog; keep up the good job, and thanks for sharing your information.

Respuesta

Such a nice information! Tobleo offers new design leather jackets, please check our collection.

Respuesta

Impressive! I would like to say this is a fabulous one and most demanding article of a day. Your words are so precious for me and enough to enhance my skills.

Karen Gillan Track Jacket

Respuesta

Best Apps to Watch Korean Drama in 2023

Watch Korean Drama

Respuesta

It seems like I have a little coffee shop in my kitchen now that I have a nespresso coffee machine with a milk frother. Making cappuccinos and lattes is simple, and the frother produces a creamy foam that is difficult to resist. The machine's simple operation makes it ideal for individuals who are new to producing espresso. This is the way to go if you take your coffee seriously and appreciate diversity. It seems like I have a little coffee shop in my kitchen now that I have a nespresso coffee machine with a milk frother. Making cappuccinos and lattes is simple, and the frother produces a creamy foam that is difficult to resist. The machine's simple operation makes it ideal for individuals who are new to producing espresso. This is the way to go if you take your coffee seriously and appreciate diversity.

Respuesta

I couldn't agree more with your insightful analysis! breast pads Your perspective adds depth to the discussion.

Respuesta

Such a handy article. Very interesting to read this article. I want to thank you for the efforts you made to write this awesome article. gray faux leather jacket

Respuesta

"Your blog is a treasure trove of insightful content! Engaging and informative – truly a delight to read., you can also check for the best whiteboard animation services

Respuesta

Dvvvvvvvvv

Respuesta

Business was a recent delight, and I must admit that their approach to digital marketing is unmatched in terms of strategy. Their in-depth knowledge of search engine algorithms makes them stand out in Plano's crowded digital scene. Working with a Plano SEO business was a recent delight, and I must admit that their approach to digital marketing is unmatched in terms of strategy. Their in-depth knowledge of search engine algorithms makes them stand out in Plano's crowded digital scene.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas