Como resolver este taller de tecnología

¿Cuántos KB (kilobytes) son dos 2Gb?

¿En el computador hay 100 temas musicales de 3.072 KB (kilobytes) se podran bajar los temas musicales al reproductor MP3 de 512MB (megabyte)?

En mis documentos tengo los siguientes archivos : Juliana. Doc de 1024kb. (Kilobytes) Carlos. RTF de 2048 Bytes. Guía de clientes. Doc de 5120Kb (kilobytes) ¿Cuántos DVD de 4.812 megabytes necesito para almacenarlos?

¿Cuántos byte ocupa un documento en el disco duro o memoria USB con un peso de 69 kilo byte?

23 Respuestas

Respuesta

1. 2097152 Kb

2. Si. Porque los 100 temas ocupan 307, 2 Mb

3. Solo 1. Porque solo ocupa 0,006146048 Mb y el DVD tiene capacidad de 4812 Mb.

4. 69000 bytes

Respuesta

Thanks for solving. I thought that 2GB was 200MB and that my 20-second stick nodes animation was almost 2GB. Lol

Best Regards: can someone do my assignment for me

Respuesta

Online aviation writing services has become very popular among college aviation coursework writing students seeking Aviation Research Paper Help and aviation essay writing services.

Reliable psychology essay writing help services are not hard to come across for those in need of Psychology Assignment Writing Services and psychology research writing services.

Respuesta

Camila, te voy a pasar un enlace que lo explica muy claro, así entenderás los conceptos y el porqué, solo un detalle ten cuidado con La b bits y la B byte.

https://www.xataka.com/basics/megabyte-gigabyte-terabyte-petabyte-cuales-son-las-diferencias 

Respuesta

Internet of things new businesses will exhibit the difficulties they are tackling, and solution providers will give an overview of their offerings, and the Venture side of these organizations will clarify what they search for write my assignment in an internet of things new companies and how best to function with them.

Respuesta

Truly, it's actual; Porsche has reported that all their future models will be accessible with the alternative of a cross breed Assignment Writing - Assignmentspot electric drive, which is both an extremely intense, radical and eco-accommodating move. Daniel Semmer, an organization insider, talked about their new half breed module at Porsche's Panamera Hybrid innovation workshop. This new innovation will join an electric engine and grips, both into one unit. The module has been planned to such an extent that it will be perfect with and fit into all the future vehicles that this car fat cat is to create in the years to come.

Respuesta

Hey dear, your computer memory is enough, maybe some virus is taken a lot of space in your system thats why you are facing many issues. Now, you should scan the old programs and then restart working. I hope your problems will solve it and If your problems do not solve it so you must hire the technician who knows about these problems. I can also recommend the best consultant of essay writing services UK who is well multi-talented and they can solve your problems.

Respuesta

The day passed quickly and I realized I couldn't forget -> geometry dash -> basketball legends

Respuesta

If you feed fed up with the writing a motivational letter , you should read the guideline which will help you to write a motivation letter faster and more skillful. Your motivation letter should stand out among others. It should be noticeable, and for this reason it should also be original and creative.

Respuesta

thanks for this informative post. If you are looking for online assignment help then Great Assignment Help is always ready to help their customers at affordable price. To gather more information, inbox us or browse our web pages at any time.

Respuesta

I'm sure that in your computer must have an viruses, Because I already face this problems, If you have an window 10 then scan your device if not then download malware bytes. It controlled well on my desktop but it was a disaster on my Lenovo laptop, if you are looking for professional essay writers then we are here to resolve all your queries

Respuesta

Business advancement is rarely simple, even more so in the present reality. Organizations need to delineate techniques and make significant interests in times where buyer request changes dangerously fast. All the more along these lines, numerous business improvement endeavors today are firmly associated with executing computerized innovations as a major aspect of the procedure called advanced change. Please visit here Bank Jobs for more information.

Respuesta

It is not a simple job for everyone to write a perfect dissertation writing, but Dissertation Writing Ace is providing the Best Dissertation Writing Service at a very reasonable price. Our expert will do the assignment according to your necessities and which is entirely perfect.

Respuesta

If you are a student studying in the UK and looking for some reliable writing company for your specific proposal work, then Dissertation proposal writing services will have the best ones for you.

Respuesta

Thanks for sharing the information it was very helpful for me temple run 3

Respuesta

Nowadays essay writing make more creative & informative the way of learning.Thanks for sharing information.It is very useful for our bog is dood analysis

Respuesta

Engineering isn't as smooth as human beings suppose. It needs Hard Work, Dedication, and Team Work. When a pupil enters in engineering field some new words strike his ears and the workshop is one in all of them. Some of them are loose and a few are paid. He will manifestly be confused if both it became useful for him or just a wastage of money and time. Star Wars Story Han Solo Jacket

Respuesta

Another explanation of why choosing Los Angeles SEO Expert companies is important is that the whole time you spend on creating excellent material and maximizing your page with on-page SEO enhances your site's functionality, creating a smooth and beneficial user experience. For example, if you adopt measures to render your location comfortable, it will render it accessible from a desktop or laptop for all your phone users as well as for individuals visiting. Likewise, you will decrease your bounce rate by raising your website count velocity and promote users to stay on your page. Roughly 50% of customers expect a website to be loaded within two secs. The longer the charge, the greater the bounce speed and the reduced the transfers.

More Info: https://www.webzool.io/seo-expert-los-angeles-expert-seo-services

¿Have an app idea but could not find the best mobile development company to make it real? Find mobile developers for IOS, iPod, and Android in Chicago. Based on the reputable APP Development Companies Chicago, Gygzy has picked the best ones and created a shortlist for your needs. These companies use the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and the best user-experience you could wish.

More Info: https://gygzy.com/service/top-mobile-app-development-companies/chicago/

Respuesta

Hey guys! Really nice post, personally for me it was interesting to read it, because it is quite good it has a good structure that makes it quite simple for understanding even discussion here is quite informative. Your article will be a great addition for my paper, which was pre written to me by the group of professional writers from essay critique online writing service, ohhh just guys not to forget that writing platform is the best I have ever used, good quality and attitude of writers to work.

Respuesta

That journey is also a moment with my passionate movies.
Join me in a new sky and the things I have been looking forward to bring along my whole life.
1v1 lol slope unblocked

Respuesta

Learning is a hard process if not handled with proper tools. We offer <a href="https://testbank2020.com/">Test Banks and Solution Manuals</a> for the most popular textbooks including <a href="https://testbank2020.com/tbsm/managing-and-using-information-system-5th-edition-test-bank-2/">Managing And Using Information System 5th Edition Test Bank 2</a>. View today! Learning is a hard process if not handled with proper tools. We offer <a href="https://testbank2020.com/">Test Banks and Solution Manuals</a> for the most popular textbooks including <a href="https://testbank2020.com/tbsm/managing-and-using-information-system-5th-edition-test-bank-2/">Managing And Using Information System 5th Edition Test Bank 2</a>. View today!

Respuesta

Akira jacket caters to everyone with a hunch of unique and quirky styles. With our latest Leather jackets for men, we make sure no one who appreciates style feels left out. Versatile and easy to carry, these articles designed with genuine care and quality!

Respuesta

I am an antique article collector and this article is one of the best I have ever read. I hope to see the same amazing work from you in future. Sex Education Jacket

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas