Necesito que me corrijas las faltas de mi texto en inglés

Si pudiera ser me gustaria que me corrigieras las faltas que tengo en esta redaccion lo mas antes posibles. Muchas gracias. "" The day I will never forget is when a cloudy day was walking in the forest and found a cave, enter in her and when I took a few meters inside a few bats went out. While enter in the cave, been more reduces and more humid. When I was going approximately ten minutes walking listen to a roar of an animal, and by the time focuses the ligther towards the fund I saw as come me a wild boar running then I began to running towards the exit. While I running listen to a voice that come from the entry and I shouts that persue a wild boar, and out I saw that the voice come from the guard of the forest that when the wild boar went out he shoot a tranquilizing dart. After it I not to entering a cave. "" si me lo haces ahora te dare la maxima puntuacion, es muy importante para mi

1 Respuesta

Respuesta
<%=Texto%>
The day I will never forget is a cloudy day when I was walking in the forest and found a cave, I enter into it and when I was a few meters inside, some bats flew out. While entering the cave, it turned more reduced and humid. After ten minutes I listen to a roar of an animal, and by the time focuses the lighter towards the sound I found out that a wild bear running towards me then I began to running towards the exit. While I running listen to a voice that come from the entry and I shouts that pursue a wild bear, and out I saw that the voice come from the guard of the forest that when the wild boar went out he shoot a tranquilizing dart. Because of mi experience in that cave I am not entering a cave anymore.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas