What do I need for ice fishing?

First thing you need, is a place to fish and a way to get there, it's always a good idea to have a buddy, or more go with you, like everything else, safety first.

5 respuestas

Respuesta

If you are looking for comfortable products, I can pretty advice to use this ice fishing tent with stove pipe https://hot-tent.com/blogs/news/ice-fishing-tents-all-you-wanted-to-know which is a wonderful idea in order to buy only high quality and affordable products for camping. I also want to mention that their fast delivery is working perfectly. Good luck while choosing!

Respuesta

What's needed : bait, some sort of grub, or larvae, wax worm, spikes, mousies, wigglers, or minnows, you will want a 5-6 gallon bucket, a way to put a hole in the ice, spuds are great, if the ice isn't to thick, also handy for checking the ice, as you walk, an auger is ideal, tip ups, rods, with line, rigged with a spring bobber is best, you can make your own, from a lighter, remove sparking wheel, undeneath is a lite wire small spring, they work great, you may wish to have a lantern, or heat packs, warm clothes, if the ice is thin, 2 small pieces of wood, with spikes sticking out of the end, used to pull yourself out of the water should you go through the ice, an assortment of jigs, a depth finder, as typically you fish a certain amount of distance from the bottom, fish graphs are nice, vexlar is a great flasher, showing your jig and the fish, also the depth of everything, and don't forget your license, it's a good idea to know the laws, not knowing almost always get a ticket, if approached by the gamies, they do that hoping it teaches you something, or as a reminder of what you were doing wrong, so you don't repeat the mistake.

Respuesta

While hundreds of analysts are trying to predict the outcome of the next tournament and the most profitable Dota 2 betting odds as accurately as possible, dota 2 live odds https://escores24.com/game/dota/ I would like to tell you a little about the background of this legendary game. Dota has initially been created as a fan map in the editor for the game Warcraft 3. Suddenly, even for its creator, the multiplayer mode began to gain popularity - very soon, the total number of Dota players exceeded the number of fans of Warcraft 3 itself.

Respuesta

I am just amazed with white roses and their beauty. Loved it

Respuesta

If you have free time, I recommend geometry dash lite which is the best choice to entertain

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas