Otra redacción...

La verdad es que me estás siendo de gran ayuda, te agradecería si nuevamente pudieras echarle un vistazo a esta otra redacción. Mil gracias.
In my opinion I consider that my lifestyle is healthy and I am fit. I usually do enough sport on week, for example gym, footing, cycling,... And also is very important have a good diet. Don´t eating fatty foods and sweet abuse, and not drinking alcoholic. Smoking, it is today one of the mayor problems for the society healthy. Is contrasted by medical and studies, that smoking is harmful to health, so I decide don´t smoke for my health.
I have spoken about the physical activities and eatings behaviors, but also is very important for keep a good lifestyle, a good mental, or the psychic part For me the sport help me to have "healthy mind in healthy body" But, I think, as we readed in the text one, that we must encourage good exercise habits from an early age in childrens, and also we have to help children a keep a good nutrition, to prevent obesity and other problems.

11 respuestas

Respuesta
Claro que sí, por cierto soy compañera!
In my opinion, I consider I have a healthy lifestyle and I am fit. I usually do quite a lot of sport every week such as going to the gym, jogging, cycling and so on. I also avoid eating too much sweet food and I do not drink alcohol. I think smoking is one of the major health problems in our society, it has been proved through medical studies that smoking is very harmful for our health so I decided not to take up smoking.
As I have mentioned, physical activity and eating habits are very important, but to keep a healthy lifestyle we also have to consider our state of mind. For me sport helps me have "a healthy mind in a healthy body"
To achieve all of this, as we read in text one, we must encourage good exercise habits from an early age in children and help these children to keep a healthy diet in order to prevent obesity and other health problems.
Ya está.
Gracias por tu rapidez, y me alegra saber que eres compañera. Tus correcciones hacen que mi redacción sea perfecta, pero que puntuación le darías a mis redacciones, estarían para un 5???
Gracias, de nuevo, y si necesitas algo en lo que te pueda ayudar, me dices. Saludos.
Pues yo sí que te pondría un 5 o más, porque aunque tienes faltas puedo entender lo que quieres expresar y de estructura y contenido están bien, lo único que a algunos profesores les gustan un poco más largas. Pero todo depende del profesor, en una misma redacción un profesor te puede poner un 4 y otro un 7.
Me alegro poder ayudarte, intento limitarme a corregir tus faltas sin cambiar la redacción. En la estructura y el contenido el mérito es tuyo, así que sigue haciendo redacciones que con la práctica te saldrán cada vez mejor!
Un saludo y gracias a ti también. Hasta otra!
Respuesta

Your article is very meaningful, the content is quite interesting and impressive, I hope in the near future you will have many good and meaningful articles to bring to readers.

vex 3

Respuesta

I agree with your point of view, it helps us have a better life download it here

Respuesta

Best quote life Tamil quotes visit

Respuesta

¿What Are The Main Health Issues In Teenagers Nowadays?
It is a question asked by parents all across the country; teenagers face more health issues than any other age group. With every passing year, there are more teenagers with diabetes, higher blood pressure, and obesity.
Teenagers are more likely to smoke tobacco and develop depression.

https://guizaoni.co/what-are-the-main-health-issues-in-teenagers-nowadays/ 

Respuesta

I can do everything, but for some reason I can't stop eating sweets, especially chocolate, I sometimes try to suppress my desire for sweets by playing games, it feels good to play basketball legends .

Respuesta

Get the best collections of love quotes and images visit

Respuesta

Doing exercise every morning really helps your body to maintain a good posture and a healthy status, iowacityconcretecontractors.com/ but doing this you should also consider proper diet because exercising without proper diet is a waste of time.

Respuesta

Extremely inspired! Everything is extremely open and clearly illumination of issues. It contains really certainties. This is extremely important to know for Latest Crypto News. Much obliged for sharing.

Respuesta

It's great to hear that you have a healthy lifestyle house of hazards and maintain a good fitness routine.

Respuesta

The suggestions you mentioned above are impressive. Although the topic may not be new, the article presents reasonable and modern arguments mapquest driving directions

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas