Revisar redacción

Hola, tengo q entregar una redacción en inglés, y me gustaría que alguién me la revisara, podrías hacerlo???
Saludos

2 Respuestas

Respuesta
Por supuesto que sí, acabo de ver tu pregunta ahora, espero que esté a tiempo de corregírtela. Si me lo envías te lo puedo hacer hoy, no hace falta que abras una nueva pregunta, respondes en esta pregunta que aún está abierta.
Respuesta
Si, voy a tratar de contestarte lo antes posible, mandamela cuando quieras.
Esta es la redacción, por favor miralá cuanto antes tengo que mandarla mañana jueves. Gracias.
Hello classmates, I am going to tell a history, is a urban legends, that is told by people in my city and not scared at all people. Around city,  there is an old house in ruins. In this house, thirty years ago nobody lives there, but a man was looking every night. The people told, that this man in the dark made a horrible noise in the house, and he was a face pale and thin. The police approached the house because the neighbors were afraid, they thinked that was a ghost. But the police found a thief, and during a few days the noise disappeared. In spite of this, the noise followed listening, and the people say now that in the house there is a ghost. Today the house has been buy for build a hotel, but people talk about the mistery will be continue in the hotel. because the ghost again is in the hotel. You do thinks that this history, is true or false???
Disculpa no te lo pude enviar la semana pasada por un problema, pero por las dudas igual te mando la redacción con las correcciones.
Hello classmates, I am going to tell a history. Is a urban legend that is told by people in my city, and does not scared at all people.
Around city, there is an old house in ruins. In this house, thirty years ago nobody lived there, but a man was looking at it every night. The people told that this man in the dark made a horrible noise in the house, and that he was thin and had a face pale.
The police approached the house because the neighbors were afraid, they thought there was a ghost. But the police found a thief, and during a few days the noise disappeared. In spite of this, the noise is followed listening, and the people say that now in the house there is a ghost.
Today the house has been bought to build a hotel, but people think the mistery will continue in the hotel, because the ghost is again in it.
Do you think that this history is true or false?

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas