Ayuda con ingles please

Hola necesito completar este texto usando el infinitivo o el gerundio, pero es que me enredo.
Dear Terry.
Here I am, in the big Aplle, as they call it. I am enjoying it very much. You cannot imagine! Bye _________ (trevel), I've learned __________ (appreciate) the constrast in the world and its people. I really think that I wouldn't like ________ (live) during any other time period. Just think how great it is to be able to sit here in this bustling city and get a taste of the world by just _________ (look around). By _________ (look) at the people and their appearence, you can imagine their nationalities, interest, and lifestyles. There are some that walk around in white and green promoting ecology. Others are more interested in ____ (be) in fashion and ______ (have) money, and they like _______ (wear) expensive clothes. Young people wear distinctive hairstyles, piercings and tattoos that reflect their beliefs and interests. It is nice to see how there is room for everyone. If only people would decide_______ (live) in peace and tolerance despite their differences....
I hope ______ (see) you soon
Philiph
Y ESTO ULTIMO GRACIAs
Guess there adjetives with the help of the clues. See the example
a. Somebody who likes making friends            F R I E N D L Y
b. Someone who exercise a lot                        _ _ _ _ _ _
c. Someone who behaves in a weird manner   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
d. Lawyers usually wear smart suits                _ _ _ _ _ _
e. Adolecents tend to be idealistic                    _ _ _ _ _ _ _
f. The policeman made a trivial inspection        _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1 respuesta

Respuesta
Aqui tienes la solucion:
Dear Terry.
Here I am, in the Big Apple, as they call it. I am enjoying it very much. You cannot imagine! By traveling, I've learned to appreciate the contrast in the world and its people. I really think that I wouldn't like to live during any other time period. Just think how great it is to be able to sit here in this bustling city and get a taste of the world by just looking around. By looking at the people and their appearance, you can imagine their nationalities, interest, and lifestyles. There are some that walk around in the white and green promoting ecology. Others are more interested in being in fashion and having money, and they like to wear expensive clothes. Young people wear distinctive hairstyles, piercings and tattoos that reflect their beliefs and interests. It is nice to see how there is room for everyone. If only people would decide to live in peace and tolerance despite their differences... I hope to see you soon. Philip
Y ESTO ULTIMO GRACIAs
Guess there adjetives with the help of the clues. See the example
a. Somebody who likes making friends F R I E N D L Y
b. Someone who exercise a lot _EXERCISABLE ( DE ESTE NO ESTOY MUY SEGURO) _
 c. Someone who behaves in a weird manner __WEIRD ( ESTOS SON SINONOMOS STRANGE/ ODD) _ _ _ _ _ _
d. Lawyers usually wear smart suits SMART ( ELEGANT)
e. Adolecents tend to be idealistic _IDEALISTIC/ IDEALIST _ _ _ _ _ _
f. The policeman made a trivial inspection _ _TRIVIAL (BANAL)
Espero haber resuelto tus dudas, suerte, adios. No t olvides d puntuar la respuesta.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas