¿Alguien conoce esta página web?

Estoy buscando los mejores modelos que sirvan de ejemplo para mi página web, por lo menos eso es lo que me recomendó el programador. Sin embargo, no termino de decidirme, ¿así qué quería saber cuál prefieren ustedes f1.com o somos movies?

2 Respuestas

Respuesta

Those you write in question f1 are the formula1 website and your second website kind informational blog.

I'm trying to help you with your concern but you didn't mention in your question which types of help you need for your website like:

• Service Website
  • Informational Website
  • E-commerce Website

If you are seeking service and e-commerce kinds of a website then I have a suggestion for you Efrog Pty Ltd is the best option for the online digital service. That website interface is good simple and attractive. And Third, E-commerce website this site belongs to B2B and B2C they work in both fame work. Jim's Fresh dealing on Fruit and Veg, all types of groceries, meat and seafood, and also dairy products with the wholesale platform.

Respuesta

La verdad es que no soy mucho de ver F1.. a mi me gusta más ver futbol online.. Aunque buscaré las páginas y luego te daré mi opinión sobre ellas!

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas