Jobs en oracle

No tengo mucho conocimiento en oracle y en el trabajo surgió la necesidad de implementar jobs en las bases de datos, alguien sabe de un buen manual sobre eso, hemos logrado crear jobs pero al ejecutarlos se produce un error de que el usuario no tiene permisos para ejecutar jobs, ¿qué puede ser?

3 respuestas

Respuesta
Prueba a realizar este Grant primero:
GRANT CREATE JOB TO TU_USUARIO;
Si no te funcionase, prueba esta otra:
GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.DBMS_JOB TO TU_USUARIO;
No te olvides de realizar un commit después de realizar el submit del job, es un error bastante frecuente!
Respuesta

Some courses help in maintaining a balance of dreams and reality while analyzing career insights. It is crucial to pay attention to job-oriented courses and provide practical training to make students industry-ready professionals. HCL’s Early Career Program is one such course with an excellent offering to have a job in the leading IT giant of India. This career training program HCL for students who wish to be financially independent after the 12th. So you want to go successful career so you can visit IT Jobs Immediately After 12th.

Respuesta

I understand you, I also don’t have much experience in the engineering field. But I’m looking for a job here, it doesn’t even bother me that employees are subject to severe stress https://salarship.com/article/engineering-jobs-stressful/ I think by following many tips, this can be avoided. Good pay is more important to me.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas