Pequeña traduccion...ayuda por favor

Hola, tengo un pequeño problema, tengo que hacer un trabajo para la universidad, y debo basarme en unas (cartas) textos en ingles americano las cartas son extensas y he podido traducir la mayoria muy bien con traductor online, pero tengo dudas en este pequeño texto, importante para mi trabajo.
I am sure at this point you probably think I fall in love relatively easy – but that could not be further from the truth. Everything in life happened in degrees. From the way I feel about you to my understanding of life itself. In the present I make it a point to say what I think and feel because I believe it is important that you know and understand me. I have come to this conclusion not only because I know you are a very special person, but because I have come to understand just how precious life really is and I do not want you to ever think that I would take you for granted as I have regretfully done to so many women in the past. You mean to much to me to let that happen.
Te agradecería la ayuda ya que tiene que ser la traduccion lo más literal posible. Gracias por tu atención y un saludo.
Respuesta
Esto esta muy bien y hecho solo un pequeño cambio, mucha suerte.
I am sure at this point you probably think I fall in love relatively easy – but that could not be further from the truth. Everything in life happened in SLOWLY. From the way I feel about you to my understanding of life itself. In the present I make it a point to say what I think and feel because I believe it is important that you know and understand me. I have come to this conclusion not only because I know you are a very special person, but because I have come to understand just how precious life really is and I do not want you to ever think that I would take you for granted as I have regretfully done to so many women in the past. You mean to much to me to let that happen.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas