Help with translation

Good evening.
Hello again. I have to present a short redaction to my teacher soon. I´d like your help with this. Perhaps I´ve done some mistakes. It´s about Happniness about 125 to 150 words.
For my Happiness is to flow reading an interesting book and lose track of time. I think that there are many thinks for me that means Happiness. Many times it´s not about something very complicated. For example, when I´m in a public park, I enjoy watching dogs playing or seeing the sunlight and clouds,or just watching people walking for one place to another.
Another thing that makes me really happy is being in contact with kind people and be able to hearing what they want to say me. I think that nowadays many people don´t know listen and thing that only is important what they have to say. I had forgotten that another think I like a lot is going to the cinema, one month ago I watched for second time Avatar, it´s one of the best film I´ve ever seen, and in three dimensions is really spectacular. Next December is going to release the film Tron Legacy and I think is going to be great. I saw the 1982 version written and directed by Steven Spielberg many times and I liked a lot, I have always liked Science Computer since I was very young, and perhaps this will be one of the films of the year.
Well the family too is very important to me, I like a lot to stay with my sister, my nephews and my brother-in-law. They´ve got a dog called Niebla, they called so because of her grey hair, she´s very young, about 2 years old, she´s is too very kind and nice, and always that see me she begins to bark, as saying hey! I´m here.
Well I believe I could pass all day speaking about what makes me happy, but for today I think is enough, Bye.
Te agradecería si ves algunos errores gramaticales o expresiones incorrectas me lo comentaras.
Muchísimas Gracias.

1 Respuesta

Respuesta
Y perdona por tardar en contestar, he tenido un problema con el correo. Sorry!
For me (object pronoun) Happiness is to flow by reading an interesting book and losing (both verbs in gerund) track of time. I think that there are many things (not thinks) for me that mean Happiness. Many times it´s not about something very complicated. For example, when I´m in a public park, I enjoy watching dogs playing or seeing the sunlight and clouds,or just watching people walking from one place to another.
Another thing that makes me really happy is being in contact with kind people and being able to hear (able to + infinitive) what they want to tell me (say to me or tell me, never say me). I think that nowadays many people don´t know how to listen and think that only what they have to say (subject) is important (subject first). I had forgotten that another thing I like a lot is going to the cinema, one month ago I watched Avatar for the second time, it´s one of the best films I´ve ever seen, and in three dimensions it is really spectacular. Next December the film Tron Legacy is going to be released (a passive sructure here is appropriate) and I think it will (personal prediction) be great. I have seen (present perfect to say how many times we have done something) the 1982 version written and directed by Steven Spielberg many times and I liked it a lot, I have always liked Computer Science since I was very young, and perhaps this will be one of the films of the year.
Well the family is very important to me too (at the end of the sentence), I really like to spend time with my sister, my nephews and my brother-in-law. They´ve got a dog called Niebla, they called her so because of her grey hair, she´s very young, about 2 years old, she´s very kind and nice too, and every time / whenever she sees me she begins to bark, as saying hey! I´M here.
Well I believe I could spend (spend-pasar tiempo) all day speaking about what makes me happy, but for today I think it is enough, Bye.
Ya está, te he marcado los errores gramaticales con una pequeña explicación. Si te fijas no son muchos, pero igual cometes el mismo error más de una vez. No olvides cosas como poner siempre un sujeto, no confundir think y thing o que too va siempre al final de la frase. No te he cambiado nada más porque la redacción es tuya, y no me gusta modificar la forma de escribir de nadie.
No sé si lo haces ya, pero es una buena idea hacer una lista de "my favourite mistakes" donde anotas los errores que cometes y así cuando haces una redacción revisas buscando tus errores más habituales.
Perdona de nuevo por la tardanza en contestar.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas