¿Cómo puedo ganar masa muscular a los 15 años, me puede afectar a mi rendimiento futbolístico y a mi crecimiento de estatura ?

En unos años cumplo 16, mido 1.61(nose porque no crezco aún), peso 54 kg, quisiera saber cómo puedo ganar masa muscular, que comidas debo consumir y a qué horas, y que ejercicios puedo realizar en el gym para que me ayude a ganar masa muscular, y que no afecten mi crecimiento, me preocupa que ganar masa muscular afecte a mi rendimiento en el fútbol

2 respuestas

Respuesta

I think weight does affect your performance so, it is important that you maintain a healthy weight. I heard about a physical therapist lake forest where he offers sports-specific and performance-based training you can search for any professional training center where they can help you in this matter.

Respuesta

You can still gain muscle and stay lean and it would definitely help your performance. As for gaining muscle, you should do lifts that focus on large muscle groups like squats and bench press (squat applies more for futbol). Since you play you'll burn plenty of calories to stay lean while adding muscle. A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that lifting weights and putting on muscle is easy--it is not. It takes a lot of time and discipline so you won't just add a bunch of weight by working out a couple times a week.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas