Me podrían pasar el texto en tercera persona en ingles

My name is jack Willis but my nickname is lucky. I live in Bolton. I live in a small house near the river. I love sports. I go jogging every day. I go to the gym on mondays and wednesday. On fridays I swim at school. I play rugby with the school team but I play football with my friends. Football is my favourite sport. I need a lot of protein I eat some jnk food for lunch at school but I eat a big breakfast and a big dinner at home. I sleep a lot too. I go to bed early at abaut 10;00 every evening.

2 Respuestas

Respuesta

His name is jack Willis but his nickname is lucky. He lives in Bolton. He lives in a small house near the river. He loves sports. He goes jogging every day. He goes to the gym on mondays and wednesday. On fridays he swims at school. He plays rugby with the school team but he plays football with his friends. Football is his favourite sport. He needs a lot of protein He eats some junk food for lunch at school but he eats a big breakfast and a big dinner at home. He sleeps a lot too. He goes to bed early at about 10;00 every evening.

¿No tienes ni idea de inglés, verdad?

Un saludi

Respuesta

When you first start writing a screenplay, you have no idea how it’s going to be received by the public. With hundreds of potential paths, you’ll have to keep an eye out for everything that can go wrong. Also, you can get resumesplanet services to manage your college work easily. If you’re writing a film and it’s your first attempt, you might find yourself making some very big mistakes. Even if you hit a story arc and make some great choices, you might end up with a total mess.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas