Recuperar chat whatsapp android antiguos

Necesito recuperar una conversación de whatsapp de hace un par de años.

Tenía un teléfono Samsung y ahora tengo un iPhone.

Podría recuperar dicha conversación.

El Samsung lo sigo teniendo.

Respuesta

I am here for the share this nice post you need to play mahjong game here and start the full enjoyments with all friends forever.

6 respuestas más de otros expertos

Respuesta

Los chat se guardan en si en tu teefono cuando usas whatsapp y una copia en el servidor de whatsapp claro esta referenciada a tu numero telefónico es decir.

Supongamos que restauras tu teléfono y le instalas whatsapp al dar de alta de nuevo tu numero de teléfono los chats se descargaran por queestan en el servidor y tu numero es como tu cuenta de whatsapp.

Si cambias de numero los chats pertenecen a este nuevo numero telefónico.

Si no los has borrado es probable que estén en este teléfono por que me imagino que le pasaste el chip

Respuesta

Your article is very meaningful, the content is also quite good and impressive, I hope in the near future you will have more interesting and meaningful articles to bring to readers.

vex 3

Respuesta

I definitely get a fee from each and every part of it. This is a great and informative website. I need to bless your heart .. ThanksI definitely get a fee from each and every part of it. This is a great and informative website. I need to bless your heart .. Thanks. shell shockers

Respuesta

Valuable information and insights here. I've seen so many articles, but definitely, this has been the best I’ve read! Valuable information and insights here. I've seen so many articles, but definitely, this has been the best I’ve read!

Regards,

Transit engines

Respuesta

Out West coffee is small-batch roasted to maximize flavor: Loring Smart Roasters are the most efficient roasting equipment in the industry. The coffee roasting process used is 80% more efficient and generates 80% less toxic emissions than traditional roasters. Exceptionally precise roasting of the beans ensures the quality of the coffee produced. Our out west coffee is packaged by hand.

Respuesta

Your article is great, I have read a lot of articles but I am really impressed with your writing style. I will review this post. fnf

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas