Oracle y PHP

Hola, alguien me podría explicar o darme algún link donde pueda encontrar como conectar una base de datos oracle via php? Ojalá en español, sin es en inglés igual sirve. Gracias.
Respuesta
Aquí te pego una respuesta al respecto del servicio de Metalink de Oracle. No sé si funcionará, pero esta es la respuesta de un técnico de la casa. Espero que te sirva:
----------------------------------------
Local ODBC connection from PHP
Hello !
First our configuration:
Axp, VMS 7.2-2,Rdb 7.0.61, SQS 7.1.55.
SQL*Net and Attunity OnPlatform is also available.
I would like to connect from PHP to Rdb. What is needed and how to set up?
I installed the PHP version from HP for the CSWS. It seems to work and has ODBC connectivity included. ¿But how to configure the local Rdb database as ODBC source?
Thanks in advance,
-
Subject: Re : Local ODBC connection from PHP
From the Rdb side, you simply define a service in SQL/Services, using the SQL/Services protocol if it is to be used by ODBC. Whatever format PHP uses to tell it what to connect to then references that service.
Oracle,
Subject: Re : Re : Local ODBC connection from PHP
If using an OCI (SQL*net) connection INSTEAD of ODBC, then the service defined in SQL/Services must have OCI protocol instead of SQL/Services protocol, and the database must be prepared as described in the documentation. Several scripts are provided with SQL/Services 7.1.x for this purpose.
Oracle,
Subject: Re : Local ODBC connection from PHP
The PHP connect string using SQL*Net would look something like this:
OCILogon("<username>","<password>","<OCI service name>"). OCI service name would be a service set up within SQL/Services using the OCI protocol.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas