Tengo un pc promedio y cuando abro minecraft se me bajan los fps

¿Es posible que me puedan ayuda? :C les cuento mi pc tenia una gt 1030, un amd a8-9600 y 8 de ram yo tenia el minecraft por ahi de 8 o 9 mods y shaders y me iba full me iba de 100 a 120 fps y ahora cambie pero aveces se pegaba el minecraft no me baja los fps simplemente se pegaba por ratos, actualice los componentes de mi pc por una 1650 super, ryzen 5 2600 y 16 de ram y cuando abrí el minecraft lo empezaba a ver raro ya configurado me iba a 300 fps pero no me iba fluido y se veía medio raro, cuando lo cambie a forge donde tenia mis mods y shaders se me bajaron los fps de 70 a 90 y se veía muy mal y no entiendo si antes me iba de 100 a 120 fps con mis anteriores componentes, ¿alguien le ha pasado esto y lo a solucionado? Ayuda:c

2 Respuestas

Respuesta

If you're experiencing a drop in FPS (frames per second) when playing Minecraft Apk on your average PC, there are several things you can do to improve performance. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Lower your game settings: Minecraft has a range of graphics settings that can be adjusted to optimize performance. Try lowering your graphics settings such as render distance, graphics quality, and particle effects to see if this improves FPS.

2. Install Optifine: Optifine is a mod for Minecraft that can improve performance and optimize graphics settings. It can also add new features to the game. You can download Optifine from their official website and install it by placing the downloaded .jar file in the Minecraft mods folder.

3. Close other programs: Running other programs while playing Minecraft can slow down your system and affect game performance. Close any unnecessary programs or background processes to free up system resources.

4. Allocate more RAM to Minecraft: Minecraft is a memory-intensive game, and allocating more RAM can help improve performance. You can allocate more RAM to Minecraft by editing the JVM arguments in the Minecraft launcher. To do this, go to the Minecraft launcher, click on "Launch Options", select the profile you're using, and then click on "Advanced Settings". From here, you can adjust the JVM arguments to allocate more RAM.

5. Update your drivers: Make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date. Outdated drivers can cause issues with game performance. Visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer to download and install the latest drivers.

6. Upgrade your hardware: If none of the above solutions help improve performance, consider upgrading your hardware. Adding more RAM, upgrading your graphics card, or upgrading your processor can all help improve FPS in Minecraft.

It's worth noting that Minecraft's performance can also be affected by the world you're playing in, the mods you have installed, and the server you're playing on. Try experimenting with different worlds, mods, and servers to see if this affects performance.

I hope these suggestions help improve your Minecraft FPS on your average PC.

Respuesta

Muchas veces, depende también de otros aspectos como el monitor, no es lo mismo exigir jugar a 720 que a 1080 o más, la resolución y demás.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas