Kiero perfecciona mi ingles

Buenasss, estoy estudiando turismo en la universidad de Sevilla y este es mi ultimo año y la verdad es q todavia me keda muchísimo ingles que aprender, por lo que me haria falta alguien como tú, que estuviera dispuest@ a escribirse cartas, bueno, correos electrónicos contándonos cualkier cosa pero ,por supuesto , en inglés, porq está clarísimo que siempre se aprende más manteniendo una conversación que estudiandote un libro de teoria. Si me hicieras el favor te estaría muy agradecida.
Respuesta
Hi!... i see that you want to read how someone write one mail in english i'll be so glad to write you because it's one of all that thigns that like me... well if you can give your mail i'll write you mails in english telling you what you want, if i do that i'm so sure that you can learn so much more than you can beleive it's easy you will see but you've got to try and try!... ok! Common we'll start when i receive your mail... all my wishes to you my friend! Luck!... prof. jonathan.
thank you very very much.my mail is [email protected] must give you a warning about me: i´m so bad speaking english.i have to practice very much. i wait for your letter!
Oh! I forgot something... remenber that you've got to finalize your question and then give me a point, a point for the answer... thanks. Jonathan

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas