Ayuda porfavor con un texto en ingles.

Hola, quiero pedirles el grandisimo favor de que me ayuden con un texto que tengo que presentar antes del sabado 25 de marzo. Lo que sucede es que tengo que presentar un texto informativo sobre celulares y tengo una version, pero no se del todo si es correcta. Por eso quiero pedir el favor si fueran tan amables de ayudarme señalando los errores que presenta y en caso de que puedan las soluciones a estos. El texto es nada mas de una pagina.
Cell phones: friends or foes?
All people need to be communicated with other one and the cell phones bring a good solution for all people because is cheap and easy to have a cell phone.
At school the cell phones are very important and necessary for students and for teachers to be communicated and for spelling fun with other one.
Now in the school is usually to see a lot of people with cell phones, the used to many things like call people, listen to music, take photos, play games and a lot of things.
One good thing of the cell phones in the school is that you can call you mom to ask for permission to go out with your friends or to go to work on a partner?s house. The most common use that I gave to my cell phone in my school was for call my mom when I just arrive, because I go to school alone and she was worried about me. Other good thing of the cell phones is that the ones that have high-tech bring lots of things to do like: listen to music, take photos, play games and other kinds of possibilities.
I remember that in my school in the math?s class the cell phones were used to cheat in the exams, the students used the cell phones with the excuse that they need to use the calculator for the exam, but the truth was that they used to send text messages to pass the answers and to ask to people about the exam. One strategy was to set the cell phone in silent mode for it not to ring. Whereas students were setting the cell phones in silent mode for send text messages, other students were using the hands free to cheat on the exams too. Consequently the school doesn?t permit the use of cell phones in class.
Although the use of cell phones in class wasn?t permitted the students used it to call to the teacher who is giving the class to interrupt it. In other cases they used the cell phones to call a partner a lot of times for that the teacher scolded him for interrupt the class.
Finally I think that the use of cell phones in the school is so necessary, but with control and responsibility. And I think that the schools may have more control about it for doing the good use of the cell phones. I think that the students might use the cell phones for good things and no for cheating for example. We must have the control of our things and we must use it for our benefit.
muchas gracias por la atencion prestada
porfavor mail a [email protected]

1 respuesta

Respuesta
He decidido ayudarte con algunos errores que se presentan en tu escrito.
En el primer parrafo pienso que no deberias escribir tanto la palabra cell phone
Everybody needs to comunicate with other people and the cell phones bring up a good solution. They are cheap and easy to use. At school the cell phones are very important and necessary for students and for teachers to be communicated. Now at school usually you see a lot of people with them. As matter of fact you can use it, beside to calling people, to play, take pictures, listen to music and much more.
One thing that is good about them is that you can call your mother and ask her for permission to go out with your friends or to work at a partner's house. I use my cell phone sometimes to call my mom, because she worries about me when i go to school alone. No necesitas repetir lo ultimo ya que lo dices claramente lo que dice el parrafo anterior.
I remember that in my school the sudents of math class use the cellphone to cheat on the exams. They used the excuse that they needed to use the calculator but on the contrary the used to send text messages to ask for question about the test and recive the results. One of the strategies was seting up the cellphone in silent mode, and another stategie was using the handsfree mode. Now the school prohibits the use of cellphone in the class.
Although the use of cell phones in class wasn?t permitted the students used it to call to the teacher who is giving the class to interrupt it. In other cases they used the cell phones to call a partner a lot of times for that the teacher scolded him for interrupt the class. (perfect)
In conclusion I think that the use of cell phones at school is very necessary, but with use control and responsibility. In my opinion school needs more control about using the cellphones for good reasons. The students don't need to use them for cheating. We must have the control of what we do and we must use it for our own good.
Espero que eso este algo mejor ^^

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas