Me podrían pasar el texto en tercera persona en singular en ingles

Hi Akiko, Good news! I have a new job. I work for an office supply company. I have a busy schedule, but I love the work. On Monday, I go to the office. I meet with my boss and plan my schedule for the week. I visit customers and sell our products during the week. I drive to different cities here in New York. I also fly to California every month. I work really hard, but the job pays well, so I’m happy.

See you! 

Rosa

1 respuesta

Respuesta

No creo que éste sea un foro para que te hagamos los deberes. Normalmente, los foristas de foros de idioma tipo LEO o Word Reference te piden que hagas un intento tú y que ellos te corrigen tus errores.

En tu texto he marcado las palabras que tienes que modificar. Los pronombres (I => he) (verbos) (my => his o her):

Hi Akiko, Good news! I Have a new job. I work for an office supply company. I have a busy schedule, but I love the work. On Monday, I go to the office. I meet with my boss and plan my schedule for the week. I visit customers and sell our products during the week. I drive to different cities here in New York. I Also fly to California every month. I work really hard, but the job pays well, so I’m happy.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas