Disertación filosófica sobre: ¿Qué es la filosofía?

Soy alumno de 1º de bachillerato y es mi primer año de filosofía y necesito hacer un trabajito de disertación sobre el tema de: ¿Qué es la filosofía?. Bueno la estructura sobre disertación la tengo lo que pasa es que necesito un ejemplo de un trabajo relacionado con ese tema. Si me pudieras ayudar te lo agradecería.

11 Respuestas

Respuesta
Auch! Mira un ejemplo de un trabajo como el que tú debes hacer no lo tengo, pero te aconsejo que le preguntes a tu profesor, sirve de mucho. También te sería útil consultar algún compendio o atlas de filosofía, o textos introductorios a la materia. Yo te recomiendo que cheques el "Atlas Universal de Filosofía. Manual Didáctico de autores textos y conceptos". Ed. Océano. Es un libro grande, voluminoso, pasta azul, y creo que ese es el titulo correcto... Disculpa por no poder ayudarte más, pero si te surge otra duda puedes comunicarte conmigo al siguiente correo electrónico: [email protected]. Estaré pendiente el fin de semana por si tienes alguna incógnita.
Respuesta
Bueno hay un artículo muy bueno denominado Filosofía, filosofías, Filosofar. En este artículo realizan una exposición acerca de la cuestionada identidad filosófica, es decir si existe algo que pueda llamarse filosofía en medio de tantas filosofías existentes. Y al final reivindican la Filosofía como un todo caracterizada precisamente por su actividad: el filosofar.
Si puedes encontrar ese artículo es un buen comienzo.
Respuesta
Respuesta

When I was a college student I also needed to write a dissertation in philosophy. I had very little time to write it, so my friend advised me of the best dissertation writing services. It is very convenient. All I had to do was select a company and they provided me with dissertation services.
They wrote my dissertation very quickly and very qualitatively. And most importantly, she was free of plagiarism. I was very pleased. Therefore, I recommend from personal experience.

Respuesta

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing our bog is dood

Respuesta

I’M a marketing student in my last semester. I have to face a daily hectic and busy schedule. My regular classes work as a barrier in my way of writing dissertations and all other assignments. I managed to secure good in my first few semesters but failed to maintain the same in other semesters, it seemed like I will lose my grades because of the pending dissertation and delay submissions. I searched for the professionals as I was not in the condition to see my grades lowering for this semester. Dissertation Help Zone was the one who helped me out to complete all my pending assignments. I would surely recommend their online dissertation writing services to all the students out there who cannot manage to complete their assignments. It is a reasonable, reliable, and authentic platform for all types of dissertation writing and other academic assignments.

Respuesta

A dissertation in Philosophy is The Defense of a Thesis. A law dissertation writing is also known as a thesis. Each one of these is a topic and not a thesis. A dissertation that defends a topic is not possible. Some theses in Philosophy can be considered historical.

Respuesta

On account of the writer for composing the post, it was very vital for me and loved its structure in Indonesian. Visit my site wholesale clothing

Respuesta

One of my favourite album covers is that one. Better yet, Simon Napier-Bell traces it all the way back to the origins of western popular music to show us dissertation writing help uk that this particular scam has been practised for generations.

Respuesta

Philosophy comes from "love and knowledge" that is, to love knowledge, it is said that one of the four pillars of knowledge according to ancient Egypt at least one version, is that there were four, art, science, philosophy and religion.

Respuesta

Most students won't be able to finish an essay they are writing on their own because it takes time, especially those who work while in school. Pay someone to do an assignment are preferred in my opinion because I've never been unsatisfied with the results when I've used their services.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas