Porque hay tantos periodistas que son abogados

Tienen algo que ver esas 2 carreras.. ¿los ayuda?

3 Respuestas

Respuesta

Sí, dentro del periodismo es muy importante el derecho, obviamente depende del tema en que te especializas, por ejemplo en ciencias políticas o en criminología. EN la universidad dábamos asignaturas de derecho y ética dentro del periodismo, es algo importante. Al menos conocer el código deontológico, el derecho a la información...

Respuesta

There's definitely some overlap. You do have to be familiar with law in journalism, as well as the ethics which apply. Depending on what type of journalist you are, you may have to know a lot about law, for example if you're covering local government or politics. At their core, both fields involved a lot of research and being to write clearly and concisely too.

Respuesta

I am very satisfied with the editing service at https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/anger-management/. They really go beyond just proofreading and correcting grammar. There're also nice suggestions, which are very helpful for improving your writing in general. I will certainly use nursingpaper again whenever I need proofread and I highly recommend it to graduate and postgraduate students who're looking for a fine polishing on their papers.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas