Where can I find an indoor fancy planters online?

Any recommendations are appreciated. Nothing works better than green leafy plants to bring in some cheer to your living room. You can buy indoor planters online and decorate your home with lovely plants all around your personal space

2 Respuestas

Respuesta

¿Have you searched some shops nearby? ¿Or do you plan to order online? I advise to visit a newly opened Getpotted shop at 17 Clifton Rd, London W9 1SY. I have just bought these cool black planter boxes https://getpotted.com/planters/black/  there and they look simply fantastic! You can choose both self and manual watering varieties there plus all the options are available in a number of colours, forms and styles so that you can find the perfect one for your garden. Hope it can help

Respuesta

Nothing works better than green leafy plants to bring in some cheer to your living room. You can buy indoor planters online and decorate your home with lovely plants all around your personal space. With the lockdown and people spending most of their days at home, greenery has become important now more than ever. 

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas