Podría ayudarme con este ensaño en inglés

Hola y gracias de antemano.

Estoy practicando diferentes modelos de escritos tales como essays, complaint letters, etc. Acabo de terminar de hacer un ensayo y le agradecería si pudiera ayudarme con la corrección. Dentro de unas semanas me examino y creo que mi nivel esta en la cuerda floja.

Le agradecería cualquier ayuda o consejo que pudiera aportarme para mejorar mis escritos. De nuevo aprovecho para darle las gracias por la labor que realizan.

Bueno este es el ensayo.

Arguments in favor
On the one hand, nowadays, a customer has the
opportunity to buy nearly anything throw the website with only a mouse click. Moreover,
throw websites like ebay and others, you can have access to a wide variety in
prices and qualities. Due to this, the advantages of purchasing goods throw the
internet are uncountable.
On the other hand, a very interesting point to
take into a count, at least in my opinión, is that there is not necessity to
move to a place for buying things such as; clothing, a computer or even a huge
screen televisión.
Arguments against
Like most things, online shopping has
advantages and disadvantages. For instance, it is known that some people who
suffer some kind of mental disorder, in more or less grade, when they feel
stressed or anxious about something, the way they have to deal with their
problem is throw compulsive purchasing of material things than in many cases are
not necessary for them. After having realized this compulsive act, they feel guilty
and they go throw a kind of curve without end.
Conclusión
To sum up, online shopping has become an
indispensable tool in today’s society, but like most new technologies, this can
have a dark face is we are not able of using it correctly.

Un saludo.

1 respuesta

Respuesta
<h2>Mándame un correo a <[email protected]> y te enviaré tu texto corregido.</h2>

No lo hagas. Ya encontré la manera de hacerlo aquí. En breve te contestaré.

<p style="margin-bottom: 4px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;">Empezaré per corregirte el texto.
<p style="margin-bottom: 4px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;">Arguments in favor
On one hand, nowadays, everybody has the opportunity to buy almost everything through websites with a simple mouse click. Moreover, through websites like ebay and others, you are able to access to a wide range of prices and products. So, the advantages of shopping online are countless.
On the other hand, in my opinion, the fact of not having to go somewhere to buy something, such as clothing, a computer or a large TV set, is to be taken into account.
Arguments against
Like most things, online shopping has some advantages and disadvantages. It is known that some people suffer some kind of mental disorder, in a greater or lesser degree. Such people feel stressed or anxious without any reason. The way they have to deal with their problem is through compulsive purchasing of some mostly useless stuff. After that, they feel guilty themselves, and they fall again and again in the same situation.
To sum up, online shopping has become an indispensable part of today’s society life. But, like most new technologies, it can have a dark face when we are unable to use it properly.
<p style="margin-bottom: 4px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;">Y ahora mis comentarios.
<p style="margin-bottom: 4px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;">En la corrección me he ajustado a tu relato, si bien me parece que exageras con lo del "mental disorder". No creo que sea para tanto. Los españoles tendemos a enrollarnos como una estera, darle muchas vueltas al asunto, y construir frases larguísimas, y tu lo has hecho. Pero no te preocupes, es normal. Nos cuesta mucho ser tan precisos y escuetos como los ingleses. Me pides consejo. Te diré que perseveres; que una lengua no se aprende en cuatro días, con el agravante que, cuanto más sepas, más te darás cuenta de lo que te falta por aprender. A mi me pasa lo mismo. Pero si tienes interés y afición en ello, el reto vale la pena. Es labor para toda una vida. Hazte a la idea que nunca llegarás a saberlo todo. Y lee mucho.
<p style="margin-bottom: 4px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;">Un saludo cordial, FRANCISCO
<p style="margin-bottom: 4px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;">

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas