Help with excersise

Hello!
I made the next exercicise. I would like to know if the answer has a correct redaction.
Are there in the redaction something you change?
Thanks a lot.
THE CUESTION IS: What are the worst/best meals you have ever had?
THE ANSWER IS:
I remember once I was on vacation and my family and I went to a restaurant near the beach. We paid a lot but we ate a lot of delicious food, maybe the best food I've ever had.
I don't remember what are the worst meals I have ever had but I hate tomatoes. It's a problem because the most meals are done with tomatoes.
Respuesta
The only correction I would consider is "I don't remember what the worst meals I have ever had are, but I hate tomatoes. It's a problem because most meals are made with tomatoes."
In the first case, are should come after the verb because it's an indirect question, which has the order of normal sentences, not of questions. In the second case, the should not be included because it is not a comparison, but you want to express the meaning of the majority of meals. In the third case, the verb make is used because it has got the meaning of manufacture, make by hand.
One last suggestion, you should include some examples of the best meals in the first paragraph, probably after "some delicious food, for example ..."
Hope I have helped you. Salu2.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas