Una pequeña traduccion

Hola, estoy trabajando para una empresa y tengo algo de conocimiento en inglès pero no tanto y me pidieron que hiciera una traduccion, me podrìas ayudar, por favor? La traduccion es la siguiente:
El propietario de las lìneas de productos bajo protesta de decir la verdad declara que la informaciòn proporcionada en el aviso es cierta y asume la responsabilidad de las condiciones sanitarias en que opere su establecimiento, asì como de los procesos que utilice en sus productos.
Las etiquetas de los productos se sujetaràn a las disposiciones establecidas en los artìculos 210,218,270,272,274 y 276 de la ley general de salud.
La secretarìa de salud se reserva la facultad de verificar en cualquier momento, el cumplimiento de la legislaciòn en materia de calidad sanitaria de bienes y servicios.
Esta secretarìa no prejuzga sobre el uso legal de la marca o nombre comercial con que se identifica al producto o establecimiento.Este aviso deberà permanecer en buen estado y protegido del medio ambiente.
En caso de solicitar un duplicado del presente documento, deberà cubrir el pago estipulado en la ley federal de derechos vigente.
Deberà dar aviso a esta jurisdicciòn de cualquier modificaciòn a la informaciòn notificada, dentro de los treinta dìas hàbiles posteriores a que esto ocurra, de acuerdo con el artìculo 202 de la ley general de salud.
Respuesta
The owner of the following product lines under protest of being telling the truth declares that the information that has been given in the advice is true and acepts the responsability of the sanitary conditions in with his stablishment actues, and the processes used in his products.
The labels of the products will attend to the dispositions stablished at the articles 210,218,270,272,274, and 276 of the health general law.
Health secretary has the faculty to verify in any moment the correct work of the laws about sanitary quality.this secretary doesnt prejudje aout the legal use of a mark or comercial name with with the product or the stablishment is identified. this advice must stay in good conditions and protected from the outside.
In order to have a copy of the document, the pay estipulated on the federl rights law must be paid.
Advise should be given to the administration about any madofication of the notified information, between the thirty laborable days after that happened, like it is reflected in the article number 202 of the health general law.
Espero que te sirva. Hay muchisimo vocabulario tecnico, espero que la interpretacion sea correcta. Ya me coemntaras :)
Le agradezco muchìsimo el tiempo que se ha tomado en mì. Esto me servirà muchìsimo. La interpretaciòn se la enseñè a un gringo y me dijo que estaba excelentemente bien interpretado y eso se lo debo a usted. Una vez mas, gracias !!!

1 respuesta más de otro experto

Respuesta
Perdona que no haya podido contestarte antes. Aquí está la traducción que me pedías. Espero que esté bien, porque el vocabulario legal es algo específico.
The owner of the class of products under protest of telling the truth declares that the information provided in the advertisement is true and assumes the responsibility for the sanitary conditions in which his establishment operates, as well as for the processes used in his products.
The product labels shall be subject to the provisions of articles 210, 218, 270, 272, 274 and 276 of the general law of health.
The sanitary department reserves the faculty of verifying at any moment the observance of the legislation in the matter of sanitary quality of goods and services.
This department does not prejudge the legal use of the brand or trademark with which the product or establishment is identified. This warning will stay in good condition and protected from the environment.
In the event of requesting a duplicate of the present document, you shall cover the payment stipulated in the federal law of rights in force. You shall give notice to this jurisdiction of any modification to the notified information within the thirty working days after this occurrence, in accordance with article 202 of the general law of health.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas