Me podrían pasar el texto en tercera persona en singular en ingles

Hi Akiko, Good news! I have a new job. I work for an office supply company. I have a busy schedule, but I love the work. On Monday, I go to the office. I meet with my boss and plan my schedule for the week. I visit customers and sell our products during the week. I drive to different cities here in New York. I also fly to California every month. I work really hard, but the job pays well, so I’m happy.

See you! 

Rosa

Respuesta

No creo que éste sea un foro para que te hagamos los deberes. Normalmente, los foristas de foros de idioma tipo LEO o Word Reference te piden que hagas un intento tú y que ellos te corrigen tus errores.

En tu texto he marcado las palabras que tienes que modificar. Los pronombres (I => he) (verbos) (my => his o her):

Hi Akiko, Good news! I Have a new job. I work for an office supply company. I have a busy schedule, but I love the work. On Monday, I go to the office. I meet with my boss and plan my schedule for the week. I visit customers and sell our products during the week. I drive to different cities here in New York. I Also fly to California every month. I work really hard, but the job pays well, so I’m happy.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas