¿Podéis ver mi redacción en inglés?

Me gustaría que me ayudaráis con esta redacción, la publiqué en otro sitio y no obtuve respuesta, me gustaría que me sacaran errores para mejorar mi inglés, por favor.

She turns on the camera, the objective looking at her:
-Hello, name's Ana, my English teacher asked me to describe the hobbies of my family and that's what I gonna do!
She goes down the stairs (please if there's a verb for this write it below, thanks), and opens a wooden door:
-There you see, my father, Elric! He's kind of a special creature, as he transforms during the day. In the first half of the day, he's sleeping on the couch...- ¿She comes near and starts painting a potato on one of his cheeks- Who's a couch potato~~? Youuuuu~~~! But at night, he becomes a party animal and is a regular of a really noisy bar in front of my house.
She moves to a different room, with a blue painted door, and points a guy tinkering around a computer:
-This is my bro, Enrike, he's a freak of games, a technology buff, an enthusiast of Vocaloid, an Avid of computers... Well, you get the idea, he even didn't notice me!- She gets out and the boy looks around confused. -¿What was that...?
-Anddddd...- She opens the back door, looking to a garden- That's my mum!-
-Hi sweetie! ¿Doin' homework?- She's doing a yoga position, the camel.
-Yup! Kind of! Had to say the hobbies y'all have!-
-¿Can I talk?
-Sure!
-Well, call me Kat, I'm Ana's mother and I really like yoga and doing outdoor activities, I think that makes me an outdoorwoman- She laughs.- I also enjoy being a social butterfly with my gym mates and neighbours.
-Thanks mum!
-No problem! Finally, it's my turn! -She points the objective at her- I'm what you can call a do-gooder and really like helping my mates, lost animals, the elder and my family. Many people call me Misses Fix It 'cause I really am crafty and enjoy fixing everything torn or broken that meets my hands. Thank you for coming here, watching me and thank you for everything!

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o