Exchange server recovery to recover exchange server

If your don't know how to convert exchange server to pst and office 365 then by using manual process you can easily convert all exchange server to pst one by one but i want to tell you that manual process has very lengthy process which take much time to process and only technical person can run this process and using manual method without any technical skill could be risky so you can use any many third party software which are available in huge amount on internet but out of these software i highly recommend you this exchange server to PST converter software which is able to fix all type of errors from the damaged and corrupted EDB file including the dirty shutdown EDB file error issue.

The software provides the facility to move the database from an inaccessible EDB file to multiple file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and HTML. It never lose the file information and never makes any changes in the structure of EDB file during the recovery of the database.

It ensure the users to secure the data during recovery. I will keep safe your data formatting as it was before recovery. It has many advanced and well developed features which add more accuracy in this software.

Visit here to know more:- https://www.recoverfilesdata.com/blog/how-to-export-exchange-mailbox-to-pst-and-import-to-office-365-using-ms-outlook/

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o