I'm unable to migrate my EML files, to another account.

I have many EML files and wants to migrate all of them into another account, but having lots of attachments with them, and don't want to lose my data. So, If anyone has the solution please share.

Thanks in advanced.

4 Respuestas

Respuesta

The EML to Gmail converter tool can migrate your whole data with lots of attachments. Its easily convert your any size of Gmail. Its support all of your email clients like Apple Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird and others. It always provides 100% accuracy in data migrating. Never lost your data. Support the latest version of Windows Vista, XP, 10, 8, and 7.

Visit here:- https://www.wholeclear.com/eml/gmail/

Respuesta

You can try the EML to Gmail Migrator for your files migrator. The EML to Gmail converter is the easiest way to convert your files ina safe mode. The software is light in weight that can easily transfer your files and never make any changes with your documents. You can transfer unlimited files at the same time.

Visit here:- https://www.toolsground.com/eml-to-gmail-migration/ 

Respuesta

For the Mac users here is the right EML to Gmail Importer for Mac software for all those users who want to convert EML emails from different EML based emails clients into the Gmail account. Software imports EML from Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Entourage, Mac Mail, etc. The software is offering the safest and most prominent way to import all mailbox items of EML data into the new output Gmail data that you can save at the desired location in Mac OS. The free trial version helps users get familiar with the features and the working of the software.

Respuesta

If you want to import EML files into MS Outlook then adopt MailsDaddy EML to PST Converter. This EML file converter is well coded and programmed to migrate single or multiple EML files to Outlook PST format. It supports all EML/EMLx based email clients data such as Windows Live Mail, SeaMonkey, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Apple Mail & others.

With the demo version of EML converter, you can export first 20 emails free of cost. The software is compatible with all Windows based operating system.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas