Teorias x y z de administración

Hola me llamo carolina quisiera que me pudieras ayudar
necesito en que consiste y los autores de las teorias x y z de administración de empresas

1 Respuesta

Respuesta
Estas teorias tienen su base en "Human Relations", and "Employee Motivation".
Esto que te escribo lo puedes conseguir en internet en:
http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/007246917x/student_view0/chapter10/cybersummary.html
Lamentablemente esta en Ingles, pero si lo traduces ayudandote con google no sera ningun problema.
Douglas McGregor related Maslow's ideas about personal needs to management when he developed two contrasting views of management. Managers adopting Theory X assume that workers generally dislike work and must be forced to do their jobs. Theory X managers maintain tight control over workers, provide almost constant supervision, try to motivate through fear, make decisions in an autocratic fashion, and do not take into account employees' needs for companionship, esteem, and personal growth. Managers subscribing to the Theory Y view assume that workers like to work and that under proper conditions employees will seek out responsibility in an attempt to satisfy their social, esteem, and self-actualization needs. Theory Y managers maintain less control and supervision than do Theory X managers, do not use fear as a motivator, and are more democratic in decision making.
Theory Z, developed by William Ouchi, is a management philosophy that stresses employee participation in all aspects of company decision making. This theory incorporates many elements associated with the Japanese approach to management, such as trust and intimacy, but Japanese ideas have been adapted for use in the United States. In a Theory Z organization, managers and workers share responsibilities; the management style is participative; and employment is long-term and often lifelong.
gracias aunque me queda muy dificil traducir ya que no tengo compu en mi casa paro sin embargo hare todo lo posible para traducirlo muuuuuuccccchhhhaaaaaassssssss GGGGGRRRRAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas