Ayuda revisíon redacción inglés

Hola, me gustaría que le hecharas un vistazo a esta redacción antes de entregarla, muchas gracias.
Saludos.
I going to talk you about a famous, his name is "Cristiano Ronaldo". Is a big star of football, and for the young people is a real idol. Always recognize him in the street or in any places. I recognize that is one of the best players of the world, but I think that he likes in the spotlight too much, and he is always in the public eye. Companies know of the big fame of this great young, and they want their public image. By this, Cristiano frecuently, appears in newspapers, magazines, TV,... Or other media mass. This person earn a lot of money, but he can´t go anywhere with out her bodyguards and can´t keep her lives completely clean from the media circus,  and the price of his fame. In my opinion this is just part of her job, and had not been so famous if he had put limits on the press. He know that if this is were not so, never have got where he is.

1 Respuesta

Respuesta
Perdón por la demora en mandarte la redacción, igualmente la corregí y espero que te sea de ayuda. Saludos!
I am going to talk about a famous person. His name is "Cristiano Ronaldo", and he is a big star of football. For the young people he is a real idol. He is always recognized in the street or in any places. I recognize that he is one of the best football players of the world, but I think he likes to stay in the spotlight too much, and that he is always in the public eye.
Companies know about the big fame of this great young, and they want his public image. By this, Cristiano frecuently appears in newspapers, magazines, on TV, or other media mass. This person earns a lot of money, but he can´t go anywhere without his bodyguards and can't keep his life completely clean from the media circus and the price of his fame.
In my opinion this is just part of his job, and would not be so famous if he had put limits on the press. He knows that if this were not so, he would never be where he is.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas