Hola, ayudame con estos verbos?

-Write the correct from of the verbs in parentheses to complete the sentences below. Check auxiliaries and verb tenses.
a. I ___ (call) you last night but you ____ (be) not at home.
b. Where ___ you______ (go) last night?
c. Yestarday, when we ____ (finish) studying, it was ____ (rain).
d. When the fairy ___ (appear), the princess ___ already ____ (go)
e. He ____ (can not) believe that he ____ (win) the writing contest.
f. Why ___ you ___ (smile) when you saw me?
g. The fairies ___ (be) dancing and singing in the garden, but no one could ____ (see) them, only me!
h. I thought that you ____ (not find) the book yet, so I_____ (buy) it for you !
Y ESTO OTRO.
- cOMPLETE THE FOLLOWING TEXT BY CONJUGATING THE VERB IN PARENTHESES. COMBINE THE SIMPLE PAST AND PAST PROGRESSIVE
One fine day, it occurred to the members of the Body that they were doing all the work and the Belly ___ (have) all the food. So, they _____ (have) a meetin', and after a long discussion, they _____ (decide) to stop work 'til the Belly ___ (do) its part of the work. So for a day or two the hands ____ (refuse) to take the food, the mounth ____ (refuse) to receive it, and the teeth ____ (have) no work to do. But after a day or two the member ____ (begin) to find that they were ______ (get) weaker: the Hands ____ (can) hardly move, and the mouth was all dry, while the legs _____ (can not) support the rest of the body. This way they____ (find) that even the Belly, in its quiet way, ___ (do) necessary work fot the Body, and that they all ____ (have to) work together or the Body Would go to pieces.
Gracias de antemano

1 Respuesta

Respuesta
-Write the correct form of the verbs in parentheses to complete the sentences below. Check auxiliaries and verb tenses.
a. I called you last night but you were not at home.
b. Where did you go last night?
c. Yesterday, when we finished studying, it was raining.
d. When the fairy appeared, the princess ___ already went (falta algo ahi)
e. He can't believe that he won the writing contest.
f. ¿Why did you smile when you saw me?
g. The fairies were dancing and singing in the garden, but no one could see them, only me!
h. I thought that you did not find the book yet, so I bought it for you !
- Complete the following text by conjugating the verb in parentheses. Combine the simple past and past progressive
One fine day, it occurred to the members of the Body that they were doing all the work and the Belly was having all the food. So, they had a meetin', and after a long discussion, they decided to stop work 'til the Belly did its part of the work. So for a day or two the hands were refusing to take the food, the mouth was refusing to receive it, and the teeth had no work to do. But after a day or two the member began to find that they were getting weaker: the Hands could hardly move, and the mouth was all dry, while the legs could not support the rest of the body. this way they finded that even the Belly, in its quiet way, did necessary work fot the Body, and that they all had to work together or the Body Would go to pieces.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas