¿Por qué GB WhatsApp para huawei no funciona?

Recientemente instalé la aplicación gb whatsapp en el teléfono huawei para satisfacer mis necesidades de mensajes de texto y videollamadas gratuitas. Pero cuando abres la aplicación, no funciona, ¿saben por qué?

17 Respuestas

Respuesta

Quiero usar GB Whatsapp porque tiene características más interesantes que la versión principal.

Aquí es donde encontré la aplicación Whatsapp GB: https://apkrapido.com/ 

Respuesta

I am using WhatsApp GB and it working properly. I am not getting any problems you need a check for bugs and new updates maybe there is a problem.

Respuesta

We have many categories for WhatsApp Status and FB Status, but you can send your request by email for any new category.
Currently, We have Love Status,
Sad Status in Hindi
Attitude Status in Hindi,
WhatsApp Status in English, and many more...

Respuesta

I am a huawei user and using Fm whastapp.It is working well.You need to install this for free text and video calling.what an amazing mod.Thanks!

Respuesta

Pregunta principal

¿Este Huawei está homologado por Google? Es decir trajo el play store y las aplicaciones de Gmail, Maps, Drive, ¿etc de fábrica o realizaste algún proceso manual para instalarlas?

La pregunta viene porque ahora muchos huawei tienen dificultades con los problemas con google, adicional a que intentas instalar una aplicación que NO es la oficial

En base a tus respuestas se puede ver como ayudarte :)

Respuesta

Make sure that you are using the official authentic GB WhatsApp APK By Fouad Mokdad, You can download it from here - https://www.avoid.uk.net/gbwhatsapp/

Referring to that website as I had downloaded the original lucky patcher apk from there!

There are tons of limitations in the official WhatsApp, Thats why WhatsApp lovers love to use A Mod

Respuesta

I have linked GB Whatsapp with Spotify Premium APK to use both services

Respuesta

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site. We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! gbwa

This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. WA Plus messenger download

Respuesta

<a href="https://whatsplusapk.com/">Whatsapp Plus Apk</a> offers Custom Themes & Fonts, Hide Typing Status, Anti-Delete Messages, Custom Emojis and Many more.

Respuesta

Due to the poor connection, there may be delays in messages or cause of unstable connection. Perhaps you've got an unstable network service, and as result, you can't receive calls or send messages. We recommend you download Gb WhatsApp from authentic sources.

We hope you are using genuine Gb WhatsApp, if not download it with this link. 

Debido a la mala conexión, puede haber retrasos en los mensajes o causa de conexión inestable. Tal vez tenga un servicio de red inestable y, como resultado, no puede recibir llamadas ni enviar mensajes. Le recomendamos que descargue Gb WhatsApp de fuentes auténticas.

Esperamos que esté utilizando Gb WhatsApp genuino, si no, descárguelo con este enlace.

Respuesta

Since i was using the same problem then I have watched some of solution from YouTube Vanced then i find the the acual method

Respuesta

Descarga la última versión aquí y verás como funciona

https://actualizar.net/gbwhatsapp/ 

Respuesta

fl studio mobile unlocked apk obb A more stable version of FL Studio Mobile APK is available. The most widely used digital audio multi-track processing app was the APK version 4.1.4. All of the features had undergone thorough testing and provided a secure setting for the production and storage of multi-track music assets on your Android-powered devices.

Respuesta

You may use vidmate app original to download HD movies, music, and images from all of your favourite social networking platforms and digital streaming services.

There are several video downloading programmes to pick from. Unfortunately, many of those programmes are either unreasonably costly or packed with obnoxious adverts that make using the simplest tasks practically difficult. If you're looking for an easy and free video downloader, Vidmate is worth a try. This one-of-a-kind software has all of the functionality you'll ever need, and it works on a broad range of devices and operating systems.

Respuesta

"Love using YouTube Vanced. It's the perfect way to enhance my YouTube experience with ad-free videos and background playback. Thank you for creating this amazing app!"

Respuesta

After encountering the same issue, I searched for solutions on YouTube Vanced. Eventually, I came across the correct method to resolve the problem.

Respuesta

Download the TopFollow APK, but be aware that getting APK files from unauthorized sources might put your device and personal data at risk for security breaches. Additionally, it can be against social media networks' terms of service to use third-party programs to get followers.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas