Can we get a diamond engagement ring online in new Zealand?

When choosing a diamond ring, you should look at two parameters: color and clarity. It is these parameters that directly affect the cost of your diamond jewelry.

2 respuestas

Respuesta

¿Maybe a diamond ring PIERRE can make sense here? I have ordered the one for my wife last month https://pierrejewellery.nz/ and should admit the high quality and the best delivery conditions. As far as I know some modern tradition suggests a jewelry symbolizes the time you've spent together. You will get the jewelry with high-quality diamonds as we monitor the quality of the manufacture of each jewel. You can always contact PIERRE’s diamond expert to get any advice.

Respuesta

The best advice I can give for those who wish to buy really good diamond jewelry economically is to shop vintage and estate jewelry. With the sole exception of truly extraordinary stones and jewels with famous provenance, fine jewelry has terrible resale value.

So check out auctioneers and resale collections. When making a purchase, do not be afraid to haggle. Be absolutely certain of the seller’s return policy. Have your purchase appraised by an independent GIA-certified professional immediately. The appraiser will tell you if you got a bad deal and need to return the item for a full refund.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas