¿Es riesgoso subir docs para convertir a PDF online si tienen datos privados?

Muchas veces uso la web pdf a doc, y cosas similares ONLINE, para convertir formatos, pero me pregunto si eso "se queda por ahí" o si al contrario, es seguro. Ya sé, ya sé que una vez subes algo a internet sin enncriptar..."vuela", pero en fin, si alguien conoce más estas webs y sus políticas de privacidad y funcionamiento...
Hoy iba a compartir un recibí en DOC para pasarlo a PDF, y al final hice captura con mi propia herramienta recortes y listo. No me fio mucho de poner mi dni mi cuenta etc.

6 respuestas

Respuesta

I unfortunately have not had this problem, but I can tell you that many people in general have experienced similar problems. I personally had problems with writing essays for a degree program. If you think you should have gone for a degree too, then try reading the tips on how to write an essay to go for it on this site https://cheappaperwriting.com/top-tips-on-how-to-win-in-scholarship-essay-contests/ . It helped me and might be helpful to you too. 

Respuesta

After studying for you it is hard to do then do not hurry to get upset so you can use this service Assignmentguru assignment writing services . Thanks to this service you will be able to free up your time and alarm it to other important matters. This is a writing service that is ready for you to create a unique and quality writing assignment. I assure you that all the writing assignments they do end up getting the maximum score.

Respuesta

The cost of a writing service https://assignmentmaster.com/buy-assignment is something that you need to consider carefully, so you don't end up spending more than you need to. Generally, you'll find that websites charge around $10 per page, but this will vary depending on the deadline and the complexity of your work.

Respuesta

OMG, ¿where has free essay typer been all my life? I used to dread writing essays, but now it's a breeze. The writers are legit pros, and they follow all the guidelines to a T. Plagiarism-free content and excellent customer service. 10/10 recommend!

Respuesta

Haber Tienes que tener en cuenta que todo lo que subes a internet para hacer cualquier cosa queda en los servidores y se guarda.

Que puedan robarte o hacerte algo es mas difícil ya que la empresa normalmente no se mete en líos ni nada pero si que es muy posible que guarden datos.

Hoy en día los datos de las personas valen dinerales a otras empresas como tu mail teléfono nombre y a que te dedicas para hacer envíos de publicidad masivos.

Todo lo gratis tiene un coste, no hay nadie que trabaje gratis, así que cuenta que tus datos si serán guardados y seguramente vendidos a empresas de publicidades etc.

Respuesta

I often use online tools to convert PDFs to Docs and vice versa, but I'm cautious about privacy. Once uploaded, data can be vulnerable. While I was tempted to use an online converter today, I opted for a safer route and captured the content with a snipping tool. I'm hesitant to enter personal information, like an ID or account, on such websites. If anyone has insights on their privacy policies, please share. Assignment Guru is a reliable writing service provider.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas