Tnlinks is one of the longest-running, most well-known & most trusted paying link shortener websites in existence

1. tnlinks

tnlinks is one of the longest-running, most well-known & most trusted paying link shortener websites in existence.

If you have any concerns about legitimacy & getting paid on time, then Adf.ly will probably be your best bet as in my opinion, they are likely the most trustworthy.

Unfortunately, however, whilst Adf. Ly do pay relatively well, they do have quite strict criteria with regards to what visitors will actually be counted towards your earnings.

Still, given their solid reputation, you won’t go wrong by trying Adf. Ly.

LinkBucks

LinkBucksIt’s pretty common for paying URL shorteners to bite the dust & disappear but LinkBucks is yet another paying earn money from url shortener that has been around for quite a while (since 2005 to be precise).

It’s also a pretty high paying URL shortener too.

The only downside about LinkBucks is that their minimum withdrawal limit is set at $10 which is slightly higher than some of the others in this list, but given their good reputation, it’s not too big a worry.

1. tnlinks

tnlinks claims to be one of the top 3 paying URL shorteners in the world & it also boasts the highest rates for Tier 2 & Tier 3 countries.

Plus,tnlinks also state that they’ll pay for multiple views from the same user too, which is extremely uncommon when it comes to these types of paid link shorteners.

They have over 1.1 million members & they pay members their earnings twice a month (on the 1st & 15th). They also cover all withdrawal feels, so there are no extra costs.

What you earn, you get to keep.

So tnlinks is another one that you can try out inline with the others that I’ve already listed above.

Trial & Error

Ultimately when it comes to finding the highest paying link shortener it’s partly a case of trial & error since each company pays different amounts for different types of traffic.

This means that you need to find out what works best for your traffic because what works well for me, may not work so well for you if your visitors are coming from different countries.

So whilst those URL shorteners that I’ve listed above are indeed what I believe to be the highest-paying, I’d still recommend giving them all a try & split-testing them against each other with your own traffic to find the highest-paying of them all.

Avoid Paid URL Shortener Scams

There are many other websites online that claim to list paying URL shorteners & you’ve probably noticed that they list a heck of a lot more shorteners than I have above.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o