Often in the past, I’ve been accused of being over careful with money.

The Lying, the Hitch and the Gnawed DominoqqLobe

Often in the past, I’ve been accused of being over careful with money. I refute this allegation, only last week I forked out more than a fiver on the wife’s Christmas present. But why should I spend a fortune taking the little ones to see the new movie ‘Narnia’, when for no cost I can share ‘The chronicles of Harry Redknapp’, an epic fantasy adventure.

It’s a tale so ridiculous, any movie executive worth his white powder would have laughed out loud before binning the script. Harry managed Satta result Portsmouth, walked out, joined their fierce rivals, then marched the Saints out of the Premiership. A few mistruths, a snag or two and a word in the ear from Frank Lampard Senior later, and Harry is Frattonising with Pompey once again. You couldn’t make it up.

Every team in the country would fancy their chances against the Portsmouth circus this weekend, the computer has generously handed Spurs the three points. Tottenham at 4/9 are the weekend nap.

Some credit the form of Stevie Gerrard for Liverpool’s excellent recent run of results; others believe Peter Crouch’s battle against adversity has inspired his team-mates to greater heights. Personally, i put it down to Harry Kewell elbowing his Mrs to the other side of the World.

Liverpool’s improved form can be directly linked to Harry’s other half being 10,000 miles away in a rat infested hell-hole; Australia.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o