Mi cuenta de instagram tiene un error

Me pone una notificación que dice "algunas funciones no están disponibles. Hemos tomado esta medida para cumplir las nuevas regulaciones sobre servicios de mensajería en Europa. Estamos trabajando para que puedas volver a usarlas". Al principio pensé que era porque tenia la cuenta en modo de empresa, así que me la canvié a privada. Pero aún así no me deja subir historias con música. O historias con gifs. Al subirlas salen en negro y no sé como solucionarlo. Probé de desinstalar también la aplicación pero me han baneado la cuenta sin sentido.

3 respuestas

Respuesta

Yes, Instagram is probably one of the most popular social networks now. And there is a lot of competition, and to be noticed you need to have your own style and uniqueness. The website helped me a lot in creating this. Everything here is accessible and well explained.

Respuesta

Nice Article Hear is all types of status quotes images are there are there visit Silence Quotes for more quotes on. <a href="https://wishingwish.com/tamil-birthday-wishes/"> birthday wishes in tamil </a>

Respuesta

Hello everyone, I recently discovered a great tool called InstaZoom that has been really helpful for me as an anonymous Instagram viewer. With InstaZoom, I can easily view Instagram profiles and photos without having to worry about being detected. It's a really useful tool if you're looking to browse Instagram without leaving a trace. I highly recommend giving InstaZoom a try if you're someone who values privacy and anonymity on social media. It's easy to use and has been a game-changer for me.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas