Best Novell Groupwise to Office 365 migration tool | To export Groupwise Mailboxes

Hello Experts, I want a secure Groupwise migration tool that perfectly migrates Groupwise mailboxes directly into Office 365 account without any risk of data loss. Kindly suggest me a trusted tool which migrates Novell Groupwise to Office 365 in a single attempt.

Thanks and Regards

Edward

1 respuesta

Respuesta

Hi Edward, as you mentioned you want the best Groupwise to Office 365 migration tool. Well, you ask a common question, many GroupWise users also ask this question before. Anyway, if you really want a trusted tool which securely migrates your GroupWise mailboxes including Groupwise archives of public folders then, I recommend Shoviv Groupwise to Office 365 migration tool. Try a demo version first which export the first 25 items/folder, if you notice it works accurately and migrates your desired mailboxes data items then, you also go to buy a licensed version of this powerful tool.

Below I share some pricing screenshots probably it helps to buy a suitable licensing.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas