Que boquilla para quemador caldera roca gavina 20 es recomendable

A finales del invierno pasado me vinieron a revisar la caldera y me cambiaron la boquilla, el problema es que desde entonces tengo que estar limpiando la caldera todos los meses porque se para por atasco de hollín y no se si la boquilla que pusieron es la recomendable, ¿cuál me aconsejáis?

1 respuesta

Respuesta

Boiler burners are the central element of effective combustion system design which includes fuel preparation, air fuel distribution, furnace design and combustion control. A burner is a mechanical device that supplies required amount of fuel and air and creates a condition of rapid mixing and produce flame. The mixing rate of air and fuel directly affects the flame stability, shape and emission. Boiler burners are the central element of effective combustion system design which includes fuel preparation, air fuel distribution, furnace design and combustion control. A burner is a mechanical device that supplies required amount of fuel and air and creates a condition of rapid mixing and produce flame. The mixing rate of air and fuel directly affects the flame stability, shape and emission. Refer this website to get more information.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas