Microsoft Outlook XP

Quisiera saber cual es el servidor entrante y saliente de Yahoo en español ya que tengo los siguientes y me marca un error 0x800ccc0d en el de salida, me podrias ayudar

1 Respuesta

Respuesta
Por lo general figura en el help la informacion necesaria para configurarlo:
To add a new email account to your existing profile:
From the Tools menu, select "Accounts." If you do not see "Accounts," place your cursor over the two arrows at the bottom of the list to display more choices.
Click the "Add" button.
From the Add menu, click "Mail."
In the Display Name box, type your name as you would like it to appear when you send a message, and click "Next."
In the Email Address box, enter your Yahoo! Mail address (for example, "[email protected]") and click "Next."
In the box labeled "My incoming mail server is a..." select "POP3" server.
Type "pop.mail.yahoo.com" in the Incoming Mail (POP3 or IMAP) Server box.
Type "smtp.mail.yahoo.com" in the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server box.
Click "Next."
In the Account Name box, enter your Yahoo! Mail ID (your email address without the "@yahoo.com").
In the Password box, enter your Yahoo! Mail password.
Check "Remember Password" if you do not want Outlook to prompt you for your password each time you check your mail.
Do not check the box labeled "Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)."
Click "Next."
Choose the appropriate connection type under the "Which Method Do You Use to Connect to the Internet" heading.
If you chose "Connect using my phone line," you will need to select a dial-up connection in the Dial-up Connection Wizard and click "Next."
Click "Finish."
Important: The Yahoo! Mail SMTP server now requires authentication. To turn this setting on, follow these steps:
From the Tools menu, choose "Accounts."
Select the "Mail" tab.
Select your Yahoo! Mail account and click "Properties."
Click on the "Servers" tab.
Check the box next to "My Server Requires Authentication."
Please make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is NOT checked.
Click "OK."
To control deletion of messages from the Yahoo! Mail server:
From the Tools menu, select "Accounts."
Click on the "Mail" tab.
Select your Yahoo! Mail account and click "Properties."
Click on the "Advanced" tab.
Check "Leave a copy of messages on server" if you want to save your Yahoo! Mail messages on the Yahoo! Mail server as well as on your local computer. Please note that setting your email client to remove messages from the server will not result in your messages being removed. Your messages will be moved to your Yahoo! Mail Trash folder.
Click "OK."
Close Microsoft Outlook and restart.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas