Poca agua en grifo de sensor

Acabo de comprar un grifo de sensor automático ya lo instale pero sale poca agua de el he visto varios videos de diferentes grifos de sensor y el agua si sale con fuerza con mi anterior grifo si salía con fuerza el agua cual creen que pueda ser el problema

2 Respuestas

Respuesta

Es posible que al apretar la tuerca de la llave se te haya "revirado" el latiguillo. Revísalo.

Respuesta

"I want all of you inside of me. I want you now."
Gerrard self lubed his second cock. He rubbed his head over her anus. He rubbed her clit and kissed her as he pushed the head inside her ass. Stretching her and filling her. She raised her legs and spread then wide wiggling her hips trying to accommodate the cock pushing deeper inside. Gerrard lined his other cock with her pussy and pushed inside her. Rita's eyes bulged. She had never felt so full. She rocked gently on the two huge cocks inside her https://smutsigaliam.com/category/porrsidor-med-nalar/
Gerrard kissed her fully, playing with her tongue. He whispered, "you ready for the best fuck of your life?"
Gerrard lifted his body above Rita and pushed his pelvis forward. He concentrated on the vibrating pads speeding up the vibrations and made his cocks swell inside Rita adding to the pleasure of her stretching around him. Gerrard made sure his pelvic vibrations were on her clit. An electric wave made her pussy grip him tightly, burying his vibrating cock into her g spot. With her cock filled ass adding even more pressure. Rita just rocked and wiggled her hips whimpering as her orgasm kept coming and coming and coming. As Rita's energy started to fade and her pussy contractions subsided Gerrard came in both her ass and pussy filling her with sticky sweet cum.
He pulled himself from her ass and pussy leaving a big line of juices. Gerrard gently rubbed soothing cream onto her anus. And kissed her as he wrapped her into bed, cuddling her to feel deeply asleep.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas