My Personal Budget Breakdown for a Weekend Trip to Sundarban

My Personal Budget Breakdown for a Weekend Trip to Sundarban

When I first undertook the Sundarban weekend tour, I spent money on the following things. I’M sharing them with you below so that you have a rough idea. Conveyance from Kolkata to Godkhali

100 INR ($1) each wayFood600 to Boat charges1000 INR ($14) per day if you hire a personal boat

(Tip: Travel in a group of 5-6)Guide charges200 INR ($2.86) per day Entry to the Sundarban30 INR ($ 0.43)for Indians)150 INR ($2.15) for foreigners)The fee is subject to change from season to season. Night stayIn the boat: 400 INR ($5.72) per head per dayIn a reasonable hotel: 500 to 800 INR ($ 7.15 to 11.44) per head per day. Note: It should be remembered that most guides sundarban tour package and boatmen like to give a total quote for the period including everything. Hence it would be like a customized package on a boat.

A package with staying and food options should cost 3000 to 4000 INR ($ 42 to 57) per head for a trip of 3D/2N. The other alternative would be you can book your own hotel and your guide will look after your day-cruises and visits to the mangroves, along with all the major food options. This is a cost-effective option. So be wise and then choose your options.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o