Aftermath slot onlineThanks for all of the words of congratulations and encouragement. My boss was not thrilled when I delivere

Aftermath slot online

Thanks for all of the words of congratulations and encouragement. My boss was not thrilled when I delivered the news, but come May 14 it's not my problem anymore. I admit (as I told on_thg) that there was a moment after I left work Friday when a little voice in my head said, "What the fuck did you just do?" My solution was to drown that voice with crisp, refreshing, mind-numbing slot online lager.

Now comes the flurry of little tasks that need to be accomplished prior to our departure on May 15. I spent last night cleaning out one of my closets so that the subtenants will have enough space. Amongst the depths:

* Three milk crates from when I was in college;

* The crappiest clock radio ever that I bought for $5 in my first year at the law firm so I could listen to Yankee playoff games at work (it didn't get good enough reception);

* Eight of my grandfather's 60-year old golf clubs (1W, 2W, 3W, 2I, 5I, 7I, 9I, P);

* a mop;

* an umbrella dyed with water-soluble dyes (brilliant!);

* A badly worn area rug that was replaced three years ago yet mysteriously never made it into the trash;

* an unopened $6.99 roll of bathtub edge sealer;

* Not one, not two, but three Dust Busters, none of which I bought.

I was hoping I might find my sanity buried underneath all the detritus, but no such luck. Guess CK is still stuck with me for the trip out to Vegas.

A Story In Seat Selection

I've been in the 10/20 LHE game about an hour. KK managed to hold in a 5-way pot early on but otherwise I've been grinding my gears.

I'm in the wrong seat. You see, two to my left is the table maniac. He's frustrating my style with his constant pre-flop raises. I've had to muck some cards I'd play for one bet and I have no way of isolating or controlling him with a 3-bet.

The table is juicy though. I don't really want to leave. I just want to be on Maniac's left. My opportunity arises when the player to my right racks up to leave.

"I'll take that seat after my button passes," says a guy wearing headphones to the left of Maniac, pointing to the newly vacant seat beside me. Slot online

I'm dumbfounded. Headphones is on Maniac's immediate left. ¿He has the best seat at the whole table and he is willingly leaving it? Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I quickly inform the dealer that I will take Headphones' seat when he moves.

On the very first hand after the change I am dealt 99 in the cutoff. Maniac open-raises and I 3-bet him. The button and the blinds drop and we are heads up to a K-rag-rag flop. Check, bet, call. Turn K. Check, bet, call. River rag. Check, bet, call. I show my 9s. Maniac mucks.

Three hours later I leave the table, $720 richer then I was before the seat change. Headphones is still at the table, nursing a stack about the same size it was three hours earlier.

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o