Do online websites provide 100% guarantee of diamonds when we buy diamond rings online?

After having worked in my friends’fine jewelry store for over 20 years, I have to roll my eyes and breathe when I am told that the husband-to-be designed the ring. Sure, he did. Perhaps all those slick magazines designed it, or the jewelry salesman that came by or maybe, he is a genius.

2 Respuestas

Respuesta

I wont say that all of them are safe. In order to buy only high quality jewelry I also use different online shops and this time I decided to use https://pierrejewellery.in/ where I got some wonderful diamond rings for a wonderful price. I also like that they provide a lot of interesting solutions and pieces. Moreover they will make your initial letters and other memorable engravings free of charge before sending the order to you.

Respuesta

Yes, it's safe to buy diamond jewellery online.

The only thing you'll want to keep in mind is that you need to make sure the diamond is genuine and comes from a reputable source.

If you're buying a diamond ring, for example, make sure it's not just a cheap imitation of what you'd get if you went into an actual jewelry store and tried on rings! If you can't tell the difference between an imitation or original ring, then you probably shouldn't be buying one online. 

Añade tu respuesta

Haz clic para o

Más respuestas relacionadas